|Leader||Lord General Kazoko|
|Faith||The Sacred Path of Ræv|
The Rogue Nation of Volpi Apostati is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord General Kazoko with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, triple-decker prams, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 11.029 billion Volpi Apostatians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fennec Fortress. The average income tax rate is 55.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Volpi Apostatian economy, worth a remarkable 3,532 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 320,261 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The hills are alive with the smell of burning flesh, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience, and lavish state dinners in Fennec Fortress are the state's leading budgetary expenditure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Volpi Apostati's national animal is the Fennec Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Sacred Path of Ræv.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Volpi Apostati voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Volpi Apostati voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Volpi Apostati endorsed The Colony of VlaRiSsiA 2.
- : Volpi Apostati was endorsed by The Colony of VlaRiSsiA 2.
- : Following new legislation in Volpi Apostati, lavish state dinners in Fennec Fortress are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Following new legislation in Volpi Apostati, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience.
- : Volpi Apostati was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Volpi Apostati, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum.
- : Following new legislation in Volpi Apostati, the hills are alive with the smell of burning flesh.
- : Volpi Apostati voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Noble Thatcherites".
Endorsements Received: 32 » ShrewLlamaLand, Shy Guy Nation, Draznia, Great Dragunovia, New England INC, Salcanceacy, Marthuania, New Eastern Oceania, Holy Fedin Decrenz, East Amen Zamend, Newrk Sereland, Andoros, Vicotis Kor, The Very Dark Place, The Dixie Confederate Union, Hellslayer, Feuraxia, Heltan, Britain and Netherlands, Greater German Co-Prosperity Sphere, Sherman Mannor, The Elvish Reich, Deman Kalan, Panthera Order, Gopnikea, Western Oceanic Dominion, Johill, Zicona, The Yeetusa, Regna Loreau, Shiya, and VlaRiSsiA 2.