The Empire of Tertania is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jameson King with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 3.73 billion Tertanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isonphis. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Tertanian economy, worth 903 trillion Tertans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 242,119 Tertans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Tertania, rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers, and people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tertania's national animal is the raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tertania was endorsed by The Shrekacratic Ogres Republic of VlaRiSsiA.
- : Tertania was endorsed by The Grand Martial Empire of The Yeetusa.
- : Tertania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Tertania endorsed The Theocracy of The Destroyers of Christianity.
- : Tertania endorsed The Dictatorship of Panthera Order.
- : Tertania was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Panthera Order.
- : Tertania was endorsed by The Theocracy of The Destroyers of Christianity.
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more.
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers.
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Tertania.
Endorsements Received: 19 » West Heisen, Depackya, ShrewLlamaLand, New Caledonian Reich, Valvoa, Fetra, Doranin, Hellslayer, Vale Helsraetoni, Jefferson Club, Hunem, Where Your Deadbeat Dad Lives, Siphas, Feuraxia, Country of CityTowne, The Destroyers of Christianity, Panthera Order, The Yeetusa, and VlaRiSsiA.