The Federal Kingdom of Einswenn is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by PM Braaten with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 17.88 billion Einseters hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Keepenhest. The average income tax rate is 85.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Einset economy, worth a remarkable 3,688 trillion einskrones a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 206,267 einskrones, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rumor has it that PM Braaten has won three lotteries in a row, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights, and baiting is a national sport. Crime is totally unknown. Einswenn's national animal is the snow leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Einserheim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Einswenn was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and the Top 5% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Einswenn, baiting is a national sport.
- : Einswenn voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Following new legislation in Einswenn, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights.
- : Following new legislation in Einswenn, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Following new legislation in Einswenn, rumor has it that PM Braaten has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Einswenn lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Einswenn, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Einswenn, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Einswenn.
- : Einswenn lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Ruinenlust, Feladria, Lura, Terrabod, Ownzone, Kawastyselir, Pen Blanityion, Ransium, Verdant Haven, Frieden-und Freudenland, The Void Territories, Bananaistan, Love and Nature, Canaltia, Window Land, Effazio, Ziotah and Riverside, Novian Republics, The Black Forrest, Simbolon, Cat-Herders United, The Most Serene Republicans, Forgotten Beauty, Chilledsville, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Anachronolandia, Caterasia, Candlewhisper Archive, Garbelia, Artemis, Taco Respublic, Blue Nagia, Deontologia, Uniania Geeth, The Cypher Nine, Roless, Litauengrad, The Rhuarc Bastion, Eryndlynd, Turbeaux, Kepler-0085, Hyon Delta, Norginlajicratefe, Alcantaria, Zinguanaville, Hoochlandia, Ironic Remarks, Ashrah, Crowacia, Daarwyrth, and 39 others.Atsvea, The New Bluestocking Homeland, New Ladavia, Bregaria, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Edible Plywood, Dasche, The Fabulous Islands, Lugnan, Cuillin, Doxstern, New Autarky, Shalotte, Twiliydawn, Chan Island, Jutsa, New Kvenland, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Fartsniffage, Eaven, East Skirsburg, Pythaga, Kyratistani, Bunkaiia, Felinetopia, Difinbelk 2, Uan aa Boa, New Latin Locality, Adezku, Londombia, Wizardonia, Middle Barael, New Julunaphra, Saint Dolmance, Heidgaudr, Bilsa, The Wisteria Islands, Great Lakes Municipalities, and Ardelark.