|Leader||The Revolutionary Front|
The African History Celebrators of Frieden-und Freudenland is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Revolutionary Front with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.093 billion Frieden-und Freudenlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Civitas Pacis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Frieden-und Freudenlandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,962 trillion Pinkponks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 244,992 Pinkponks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Autopsies often involve only cursory examination, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television, and refugees from other nations are flocking to Frieden-und Freudenland's border. Crime is totally unknown. Frieden-und Freudenland's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Frieden-und Freudenland, refugees from other nations are flocking to Frieden-und Freudenland's border.
- : Following new legislation in Frieden-und Freudenland, vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television.
- : Following new legislation in Frieden-und Freudenland, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Frieden-und Freudenland, autopsies often involve only cursory examination.
- : Frieden-und Freudenland endorsed The People's Republic of Althinga.
- : Frieden-und Freudenland was endorsed by The People's Republic of Althinga.
- : Frieden-und Freudenland endorsed The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Frieden-und Freudenland was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Frieden-und Freudenland lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Frieden-und Freudenland endorsed The Federal Republic of Dorenland.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Ransium, Eryndlynd, Ironic Remarks, Ruinenlust, Candlewhisper Archive, Velkia and the Islands, Esterild, Feladria, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Caterasia, Ownzone, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Ziotah and Riverside, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Verdant Haven, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Wantevolo, Lura, Bregaria, Cheloboria, Appendia, Effazio, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Bananaistan, Crowacia, Atsvea, Tscharva, Norginlajicratefe, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, East Stederland, Simbolon, Middle Barael, Terrabod, and 10 others.The Most Serene Republicans, Sove Pow, Ypogegrammeni, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Verensika, and Daarwyrth.