The Kingdom of Atsvea is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Kristopher-Alger with an even hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 10.401 billion Atsveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alsdeglarr. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnic economy, worth a remarkable 2,894 trillion Krowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 278,336 Krowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles', the entire entry for Atsvea in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless', pro-democracy regime change has been avoided, and Bigtopian relations have become a minefield. Crime is totally unknown. Atsvea's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bear hugging.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, Bigtopian relations have become a minefield.
- : Atsvea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Pencil Sharpeners 2".
- : Atsvea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Multilateral Trade Talks"".
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, pro-democracy regime change has been avoided.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the entire entry for Atsvea in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Atsvea was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, Max Barry is this year's Miss Atsvea.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, children are disappointed to learn that cavemen never had a yabba-dabba-doo time riding dinosaurs to work.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Ruinenlust, Anachronolandia, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Girelna, Ashrah, Novian Republics, Ransium, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Effazio, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Bilsa, Window Land, Bregaria, Kawastyselir, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Hyon Delta, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Caterasia, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Crowacia, Tscharva, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Ordand, Chilledsville, Artemis, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Roless, Alcantaria, Jutsa, Terrabod, Hoochlandia, Litauengrad, Ironic Remarks, Simbolon, Feladria, The Most Serene Republicans, and 46 others.Zinguanaville, Kannap, Ypogegrammeni, Uniania Geeth, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Edible Plywood, Kepler-0085, The Cypher Nine, Einswenn, Uan aa Boa, The Rhuarc Bastion, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Daarwyrth, Gorthias, New Ladavia, Dasche, Lugnan, Shalotte, Doxstern, New Autarky, Twiliydawn, Eaven, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Niyebe, Garbelia, New Latin Locality, Wizardonia, East Skirsburg, New Kvenland, Cannibaland, Alsakah, Felinetopia, Kyratistani, Bunkaiia, Obvile Kiatopia, Fartsniffage, Difinbelk 2, Londombia, Adezku, Viencia, Saint Dolmance, The Wisteria Islands, Ardelark, Rhodevus, and Greyveldt.