The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Kristopher-Alger with an even hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.974 billion Atsveans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alsdeglarr. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnic economy, worth a remarkable 2,045 trillion Krowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 227,928 Krowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, politicians demand do-overs when they don't agree with election outcomes, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom, and children are raised bilingual from an early age. Crime is totally unknown. Atsvea's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bear hugging.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : Atsvea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Templar High Council".
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, politicians demand do-overs when they don't agree with election outcomes.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Atsvea was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Edible Plywood, Ruinenlust, Anachronolandia, Lura, Eaven, Pen Blanityion, Girelna, Ashrah, Novian Republics, Ransium, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Blon Gre, Effazio, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Bilsa, Window Land, Bregaria, Kawastyselir, Turbeaux, Vanenia, Candlewhisper Archive, Greyveldt, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Hyon Delta, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Caterasia, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Tur Ada, Crowacia, Tscharva, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Ordand, Chilledsville, Artemis, The New Bluestocking Homeland, New Kvenland, Roless, Alcantaria, Oryx the Mad God, and 23 others.Norginlajicratefe, East Stederland, Cikya, Plifte, Jutsa, Terrabod, New Ladavia, Adaline, Julunaphra, Hoochlandia, Litauengrad, Qvalda, Autonomousness, Ironic Remarks, Wendorthyn, Dayan Khanate, Foir, Rusatia, Bella1963, Simbolon, Swiss Hommousionopia, Feladria, and Uan aa Boa.