The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Kristopher-Alger with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.055 billion Atsveans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alsdeglarr. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnic economy, worth a remarkable 1,580 trillion Krowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 196,178 Krowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt, the needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead, refugees from other nations are flocking to Atsvea's border, and the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea. Crime is totally unknown. Atsvea's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bear hugging.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Atsvea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Atsvea was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, refugees from other nations are flocking to Atsvea's border.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Edible Plywood, Ruinenlust, Anachronolandia, Feladria, Lura, Euso, Spengland et South Toiwan, Eaven, Bakwaas, Pen Blanityion, Girelna, Ashrah, Novian Republics, Ransium, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Blon Gre, Effazio, Kinectia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Bilsa, Window Land, Bregaria, Kawastyselir, Turbeaux, Vanenia, Candlewhisper Archive, Greyveldt, Laplund, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Hyon Delta, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Caterasia, Dwardossa, Forgotten Beauty, McClandia Doge 2, The Void Territories, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Tur Ada, Crowacia, Tscharva, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, and 9 others.The Righteous Order of Youth, Ordand, Chilledsville, Artemis, Pythaga, Jutsa, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Vinbella, and New Kvenland.