The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Kristopher-Alger with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.472 billion Atsveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alsdeglarr. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnic economy, worth a remarkable 2,326 trillion Krowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 245,644 Krowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Krown mansions, the government's new priority is citizens' access to cat videos, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, and major cities are suffering under water rationing. Crime is totally unknown. Atsvea's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bear hugging.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the government's new priority is citizens' access to cat videos.
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The Democratic States of Zerkyr Xiszczy.
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The Enviro-Techno Union of The Rhuarc Bastion.
- : Atsvea endorsed The Kingdom of Dorenland.
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorenland.
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The People's Republic of Hommeres.
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The Community of Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Krown mansions.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Ruinenlust, Anachronolandia, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Girelna, Ashrah, Novian Republics, Ransium, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Blon Gre, Effazio, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Bilsa, Window Land, Bregaria, Kawastyselir, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Hyon Delta, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Caterasia, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Tur Ada, Crowacia, Tscharva, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Ordand, Chilledsville, Artemis, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Roless, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, East Stederland, Cikya, Jutsa, Terrabod, Adaline, and 30 others.Hoochlandia, Litauengrad, Ironic Remarks, Bella1963, Simbolon, Feladria, The Most Serene Republicans, Sove Pow, Zinguanaville, Kannap, Ypogegrammeni, The Long Valley, Uniania Geeth, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Edible Plywood, Kepler-0085, The Cypher Nine, Einswenn, Arklanda, Uan aa Boa, The Fabulous Islands, Rivienland, Verensika, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Hommeres, Dorenland, The Rhuarc Bastion, and Zerkyr Xiszczy.