The Kingdom of Atsvea is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Kristopher-Alger with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, cheerful population of 12.666 billion Vinns are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Allsdeglarr. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnic economy, worth a remarkable 4,532 trillion Krowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 357,885 Krowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Skyscrapers get built in just days, pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists, Vinnic watches list strained wrists as a common side effect, and assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export. Crime is totally unknown. Atsvea's national animal is the Brown Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bear Hugging.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, Vinnic watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, skyscrapers get built in just days.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the monarch frequently needs protecting from misfiring protection.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Krown battlesuits.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, 90% of active duty AAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones.
- : Atsvea endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Balkvla Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Anachronolandia, Lura, Novian Republics, Ransium, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Effazio, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Bilsa, Window Land, Kawastyselir, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Hyon Delta, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Caterasia, The Void Territories, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Ordand, Chilledsville, Roless, Alcantaria, Terrabod, Kannap, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Gorthias, Wizardonia, Cannibaland, Kyratistani, Obvile Kiatopia, Fartsniffage, Viencia, Rhodevus, Greyveldt, Thrything, Forest Virginia, Republik Hintonia, Kase, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, and 35 others.Saint Dolmance, Phillip Isle, Imperial States of Duotona, Jamilkhuze, Sean Fiobha, Ferastenfal, Otuken Yurt, Jutsa, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, Caer Neamh, 86-land, Forgotten Beauty, Galaxiak, Shalotte, Ithersta, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Turiol Empire, Plifte, Zerphen, Prusmia, Velichye, Lofia, Ecologist Hegemony, Edible Plywood, Nordustra, Great Julunaphra, Siornor, Heidgaudr, Daarwyrth, Sonnveld, United Malay Federation, Bjorneoyer, Pythaga, and Ypogegrammeni.