|Faith||Vinnic Humanist Naturalism|
The Allied States of Atsvea is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Kristopher Alger with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.325 billion Atsveans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alsdeglarr. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnic economy, worth a remarkable 1,202 trillion Sves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 190,097 Sves, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
"Mad Max: Returning Again to Barrydrome" is this year's unexpected summer blockbuster, Vinnic husbands are dead good at fathering kids, tours to see the 'wild men of the mountains' are popular with tourists from the big cities, and "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up. Crime is totally unknown. Atsvea's national animal is the Ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vinnic Humanist Naturalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The Swamp of Frogenia.
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The Federation of Mahrenbach.
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The Republic of Valloire.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, tours to see the 'wild men of the mountains' are popular with tourists from the big cities.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, Vinnic husbands are dead good at fathering kids.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, "Mad Max: Returning Again to Barrydrome" is this year's unexpected summer blockbuster.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- : Atsvea endorsed The Libertarian States of Konilid.
- : Atsvea endorsed The Rogue Nation of KinectiA.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Eryndlynd, Ruinenlust, Frieden-und Freudenland, Mountain Ash Forests, Candlewhisper Archive, Ironic Remarks, Feladria, Cannibaland, Tauride, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Caterasia, Ransium, Dwardossa, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Ziotah and Riverside, Love and Nature, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Canaltia, The Cypher Nine, Green Jungle, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Elundris, Entitize, The Grene Knyght, Effazio, Boar Stacks, Sapnu puas, Forgotten Beauty, Blon Gre, Meropis, Floroprus, Hallow Empire, Wantevolo, New Ladavia, Kinganaryasia, The British Antarctic Expedition, Cosona, Window Land, The Southern Cascadian States, Verdant Haven, Taco Respublic, Cat-Herders United, Rivienland, Rorston, Sacara, Prydaein, and 21 others.Banandonia, Bilsa, Na Realtai, Shimerta, Novian Republics, Australis Terra, Solkaina, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Raccoon Creek, Bandungnagara, Paplia, The Black Horns, Randomlaw, Eaven, Coranova, Groenwald, Hyon Delta, Valloire, Mahrenbach, and Frogenia.