The Matriarchy of Terrawynn is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 841 million Terrawynnians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central Terra. The average income tax rate is 80.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Terrawynnian economy, worth 56.0 trillion sparecoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is 66,574 sparecoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, and people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Terrawynn's national animal is the Goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Terrawynn is ranked 243,780th in the world and 233rd in Forest for Most Conservative, scoring 32.58 on the Bush-Santorum Dawning Terror Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Terrawynn, people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs.
- : Following new legislation in Terrawynn, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Terrawynn, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
- : Following new legislation in Terrawynn, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Terrawynn, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison.
- : Terrawynn was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Terrawynn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Terrawynn, men are finding 'she spots' more easily but they can't use them.
- : Following new legislation in Terrawynn, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Following new legislation in Terrawynn, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Verdant Haven, Ruinenlust, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, The Cypher Nine, Effazio, Roless, Uan aa Boa, Tscharva, Ownzone, Fartsniffage, Atsvea, Kase, Rhodevus, York Zionia, Imperial States of Duotona, Zerphen, Canaltia, Novian Republics, Prusmia, Garbelia, The Black Forrest, Lura, Lofia, Heidgaudr, Love and Nature, Kawastyselir, Cuillin, Trebenia, Hyon Delta, Galaxiak, Ziotah and Riverside, Nordustra, Eryndlynd, Chilledsville, Alcantaria, Candlewhisper Archive, Wizardonia, Forgotten Beauty, Ithersta, Ransium, Caterasia, Ecologist Hegemony, Weenus, McClandia Doge 2, The Void Territories, Bilsa, Tildalandia, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, Three Creeks, and 4 others.United Malay Federation, Shalotte, ImperialRussia, and Ordand.