WA Delegate: The Unbearable Deliciousness of Jutensa (elected )
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Taijitu
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Taijitu is ranked 12,015th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Benevolent Dictatorship of Miltovia||Moralistic Democracy||“Peace through Resolution”|
|2.||The People's Republic of SPNR||Tyranny by Majority||“Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava!”|
|3.||The רפובליקה דמוקרטית of The Communist Union of Sinai-Israel||Iron Fist Consumerists||“עם אחד, הפגיש על ידי האנשים של מהפכה”|
|4.||The Republic of Grendalo||Right-wing Utopia||“Death before Dishonor”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of The City of Vigrid||Iron Fist Consumerists||“May Jubileus, the Creator, grace you!”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of West Kanyestan||Father Knows Best State||“Imma let you finish but...”|
|7.||The Theocratic Kingdom of Telembria||Democratic Socialists||“Deal With It.”|
|8.||The Holiest Federal Republic of The children of bahaullah||Left-wing Utopia||“One nation, one people, one god.”|
|9.||The Theocratic Kingdom of Rykirys||New York Times Democracy||“Για το Βασίλειο ”|
|10.||The Democratic People's Republic of Uzibekistan||Corporate Police State||“North Uzibekistan is best Uzibekistan!”|
Last poll: “Have you read Jennifer Government?”
- : Nalvula ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Uili Fianna departed this region for Kingdom of Ireland.
- : Eleutheriannia ceased to exist.
- : Monkery ceased to exist.
- : Zimboobway ceased to exist.
- : The Peace of Uichi Ryu departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Yotongrek departed this region for Krythandya.
- : The Republic of Uili Fianna arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Centralist Republic of Runyvia departed this region for The Independent Order.
- : Billugslovakc ceased to exist.
Taijitu Regional Message Board
A farewell to The Citoyens Furieux of Funkadelia and The All-House Union of Myroria from our regional forums. They have played a great part in sculpting Taijitu into what it is, and they will be missed dearly throughout our region.
I wish them both the best in their future endeavours in NationStates, in RL, and in their life. :)
Vivat free beer
Viva free education.
Viva Free Software