WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Jethnea
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Jethnea is ranked 4,004th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Stalking Silence of Earthly Heaven||Mother Knows Best State||“Treasure your loved ones, they won't always be there”|
|2.||The Deeply Frightening Nation of Yrgonsk||Anarchy||“Government? We don't need no stinkin' government”|
|3.||The Glorious State of Dazchan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ecce homo, qui est faba”|
|4.||The Colony of Phonociefus II||Father Knows Best State||“Aururm Est Potestas”|
|5.||The Sugar-Coated Lands of South Harmoneia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In much wisdom is much grief.”|
|6.||The Protectorate of Marble Zone||Capitalist Paradise||“Why do fools fall in lava?”|
|7.||The Empire of Phonociefus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Aurum Est Potestas”|
|8.||The Union of Banana Exporters||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Unión de Países Exportadores de Banano”|
|9.||The Borderlands of Phonociefus III||Father Knows Best State||“Aurum Est Potestas”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Hyrule Eist||Authoritarian Democracy||“ The Valiant will be their sacrifice”|
- 20 days ago: The Stalking Silence of Earthly Heaven arrived from Lazarus.
- 21 days ago: The Stalking Silence of Earthly Heaven ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Union of Banana Exporters arrived from Joram and Jehu.
- 43 days ago: The Empire of Eitusian departed this region for The Secret Syndicate.
- 44 days ago: The Empire of Eitusian arrived from Imperial Britain.
- 48 days ago: The Socialconstitutial Monarchy of Riqenia arrived from Lazarus.
- 51 days ago: The Borderlands of Phonociefus III arrived from Lazarus.
- 51 days ago: The Colony of Phonociefus II arrived from Balder.
- 51 days ago: The Empire of Phonociefus arrived from Lazarus.
- 56 days ago: The Great Country of Desdenea of the region The house of the sun proposed constructing embassies.