“Voulez-vous qu'on vous fasse des révolutions à l'eau?”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu Founder is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Ecclesia with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.066 billion Taijis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taijitu Founder City. The average income tax rate is 20.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Taijituan economy, worth 392 trillion tais a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 55,479 tais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, politicians are losing their jobs in a plan to make the government 'leaner and fitter', prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Taijitu Founder's national animal is the enderman, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 11 hours ago
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Taijitu Founder updated the World Factbook entry in Taijitu.
- 15 days ago: Taijitu Founder was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 17 days ago: Taijitu Founder was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 19 days ago: Taijitu Founder updated the World Factbook entry in Taijitu.
- 19 days ago: Taijitu Founder published "Constitution and Bill of Rights of Taijitu" (Bulletin: Policy).
- 40 days ago: Taijitu Founder changed its national motto to "Voulez-vous qu'on vous fasse des révolutions à l'eau?" and its nation type to "Citizens' Democracy".
- 40 days ago: Taijitu Founder updated the World Factbook entry in Taijitu.
- 41 days ago: Taijitu Founder fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 48 days ago: Taijitu Founder proposed constructing embassies between Taijitu and Equilism.
- 50 days ago: Taijitu Founder altered its national flag.