The Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu Founder is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Ecclesia with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.517 billion Taijis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taijitu Founder City. The average income tax rate is 23.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Taijituan economy, worth 563 trillion tais a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 53,560 tais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Senior citizens are often found slaving away in factories, closed universities are currently being converted into MacDonald's restaurants, the nation is famous for having one of the world's largest enderman hunting institutions, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Taijitu Founder's national animal is the enderman, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Taijitu Founder's influence in Taijitu rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Taijitu Founder altered its national flag.
- : Taijitu Founder relocated from Lazarus to Taijitu.
- : Taijitu Founder was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Taijitu Founder ceased to exist.
- : Taijitu Founder updated the World Factbook entry in Taijitu.
- : Taijitu Founder appointed The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar as Citizen-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Taijitu.
- : Taijitu Founder appointed The Ardent Valor of The First Garrison as Citizen-Sergeant with authority over Communications in Taijitu.
- : Taijitu Founder appointed The Drug Fueled Utopian Communes of Al Khem as Citizen-Initiator with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Taijitu.
- : Taijitu Founder renamed the office held by The Republic of Annexea from "Citizen-Initiator" to "Al Khem" in Taijitu.