The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Presiding Steward Beregond ArFinn with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 20.576 billion Eluvatarans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Romenna. The average income tax rate is 7.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Eluvataran economy, worth a remarkable 3,113 trillion Romennan Dukats a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 151,314 Romennan Dukats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, vaccinations are mandatory, cheap and tasteless vegetables flood the markets, and the National Archive now covers square miles of warehouses in order to accommodate its new stone tablets system. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eluvatar's national animal is the Lynx, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is the Church of Eru.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eluvatar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : Eluvatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
- : Eluvatar endorsed The Tomatoship of New Delfos.
- : Eluvatar endorsed The Protectorate of Bustos-CAM Inc.
- : Eluvatar lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- : Eluvatar's influence in Taijitu rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Eluvatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Eluvatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Gregoryisgodistan".
- : Eluvatar was endorsed by The Federation of Jmd akbar.
- : Eluvatar was endorsed by The Cup of Tea of Grand Miltonia.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Peoples Republic of Templelandia, Kohr, ChasingLola, Uzibekistan, Cathorcea, Florilandia, Graofan, 001AmEricA100, Rykirys, The nation of rapture, Sporkin, Union of states, Al Khem, Cabrinialand, Steatopygian, Pau Chiang, Brino, Delta Vega IV, Bustos-CAM Inc, Krumen, Red Kagran, New Delfos, Prydania, Iyronum, Annexea, Grand Miltonia, and Jmd akbar.