The North Pacific RMB

WA Delegate: The North Pacifican Delegate of Lord Ravenclaw (elected )

BoardPollActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The North Pacific!
Where the democracy is strong, the debate robust, and the rum plentiful.


LinkRegional Forum | LinkCitizenship | LinkExecutive Staff | LinkNorth Pacific Army | LinkWorld Assembly Ministry | LinkThe North Pacific Trade Organisation | LinkDemocratic Union

Please endorse Delegate Lord Ravenclaw, Vice Delegate Guslantis, plus our Security Councillors Malvad and SillyString.

Regional News:



Embassies: The East Pacific, the South Pacific, Albion, Europeia, Stargate, Taijitu, International Democratic Union, Equilism, Balder, Osiris, the Rejected Realms, the West Pacific, Lazarus, Spiritus, Lone Wolves United, NationStates, and 13 others.The Commonwealth of Crowns, British Isles, Mordor, Unknown, The Skeleton Army, Warzone Asia, Australia, Anti Nazi Alliance, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Kingdom of Alexandria, 10000 Islands, the Pacific, and Vvardenfell.

Tags: Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Feeder, Security Council, Game Player, Map, Independent, Featured, Regional Government, Democratic, Social, Role Player, and 4 others.Founderless, Multi-Species, Gargantuan, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The North Pacific contains 7,074 nations, the most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Authoritarian in The North Pacific

World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.

As a region, The North Pacific is ranked 8,695th in the world for Most Authoritarian.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Empire of AliqPsychotic Dictatorship“Round and round”
2.The United Kingdom of DiafPsychotic Dictatorship“Fallen”
3.The Armed Republic of CidonPsychotic Dictatorship“Keep holding on”
4.The Jingoistic States of NjenPsychotic Dictatorship“Do unto others...”
5.The Republic of Shaded AbyssPsychotic Dictatorship“In the Abyss, Nothing Matters Any More.”
6.The Republic of Saddam-HusseinPsychotic Dictatorship“The Republic of Fear”
7.The Dominion of JulienlandPsychotic Dictatorship“I WILL BAN YOU”
8.The Queendom of Feministic TendanciesPsychotic Dictatorship“Women rule”
9.The Rogue Nation of GapetiaPsychotic Dictatorship“Communism will win”
10.The Dominion of Red RussitanPsychotic Dictatorship“Live Long, Prosper, Die”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  . . . 699  700  »

Regional Poll • Do you believe in Valentines Day?

The North Pacifican Delegate of Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Fairly self explanatory question here folks. Do you use this day to treat a special someone extra special or do you prefer to treat someone well every day of the year?

Voting opened 22 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

The North Pacific Regional Message Board

The Sultanate of El-Amin Caliphate wrote:This double posting isn't making sense. You double post if you say the same thing twice. Not messaging. Otherwise, how would we communicate?

It spam

Cleoye and New Ducklands

some people say The Stank of Yeraennus had fought in the spam war in 75. He will never forget the spam flood

Cleoye and New Ducklands

um thats a country apparently
the
the
the
the
the

Cleoye and New Ducklands

stank of yeraennus your trying to say?

New Ducklands

The Commonwealth of Cleoye wrote:stank of yeraennus your trying to say?

yep XD

Cleoye and New Ducklands

I'm dissapointed in this region, it got a lot better yes but the only thing that has changed it is the RMB. It has gotten worse due to many, mainly being Yeraennus but also me slightly and also a lot of others. Maybe Lord Ravenclaw you could try to stop Yeraennus from attacking everyone from a double post. I understand and think he is doing the right thing but in the wrong way. I ask to prevent him from going overboard on this RMB. Please fix this, before this gets worse. Because soon enough he is going to be condemned by someone XD

Derptington and Cleoye

The Principality of New Ducklands wrote:I'm dissapointed in this region, it got a lot better yes but the only thing that has changed it is the RMB. It has gotten worse due to many, mainly being Yeraennus but also me slightly and also a lot of others. Maybe Lord Ravenclaw you could try to stop Yeraennus from attacking everyone from a double post. I understand and think he is doing the right thing but in the wrong way. I ask to prevent him from going overboard on this RMB. Please fix this, before this gets worse. Because soon enough he is going to be condemned by someone XD

And me

Cleoye

The Principality of New Ducklands wrote:I'm dissapointed in this region, it got a lot better yes but the only thing that has changed it is the RMB. It has gotten worse due to many, mainly being Yeraennus but also me slightly and also a lot of others. Maybe Lord Ravenclaw you could try to stop Yeraennus from attacking everyone from a double post. I understand and think he is doing the right thing but in the wrong way. I ask to prevent him from going overboard on this RMB. Please fix this, before this gets worse. Because soon enough he is going to be condemned by someone XD

Your back with a good argument. Still doesn't change the fact that the RMB isn't plagued with pointless spam its the fact that its too strict. Any minor mishap or political opposition just gets that person harassed. This is starting region and its very hostile. So can everyone just calm down.

Cleoye

I also do have to ask Lord Ravenclaw I do know that elections start in May but what about other officer postions? As well as how would I run for this or announce i'm running?

Cleoye

The Principality of New Ducklands wrote:I also do have to ask Lord Ravenclaw I do know that elections start in May but what about other officer postions? As well as how would I run for this or announce i'm running?

That position is mine. Are you kidding me lel

Cleoye

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics