The Illuminati Mastermind of Funkadelia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by P-Funk with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, avant-garde cinema, and complete absence of social welfare. The democratic population of 9.976 billion Funkadelians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Funky Nassau. The average income tax rate is 36.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Funkadelic economy, worth 734 trillion Grooves a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Soda Sales, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 73,650 Grooves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The FBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, P-Funk has no checks and balances after the upper house was abolished, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, and F-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Funkadelia's national animal is the Atomic Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Funkadelia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Funkadelia was endorsed by The Republic of Flosh.
- : Funkadelia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Datalia.
- : Funkadelia was endorsed by The Supreme 13 United States of MidwestUSA.
- : Funkadelia was endorsed by The Chocolaty Tones of Altmoras.
- : Funkadelia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Funkadelia was endorsed by The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium.
- : Funkadelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Funkadelia endorsed The Holy Empire of Earth and Freedom.
- : Funkadelia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Earth and Freedom.