by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

United Kingdom RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Democratic States of The Greater American Midwest (elected )

Founder: The Essayons of The Act of Union 1707

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 51st Most World Assembly Endorsements: 235th Largest Black Market: 1,749th
World Factbook Entry

♛ Welcome to United Kingdom! ♛
♛ The Largest British Region In NationStates! ♛
"Dieu et Mon Droit"



LinkRegional Forum | LinkCitizenship | LinkUK Armed Forces | LinkConstitution l LinkWorld Assembly Bureau l LinkRegional Discord l LinkEmbassy Requests


Monarch:
King James IV & IX
Prime Minister: Akillian Talleyrand


Regional Security Announcements:

~ Current Security Level: Green



HM Government Announcements:

~ Please endorse the WA Delegate: The Greater American Midwest (Endorsement Limit: 20)

~ Want to serve your region? Consider helping out with Linkrecruitment or joining the LinkUK Armed Forces today!



  1. 3

    The Beginner's Guide to Military Gameplay

    MetaGameplay by Welsh Texas . 190 reads.

  2. 4

    Full Representation Act 2017 - For In-Game Representative Election

    BulletinPolicy by AkillianUK . 198 reads.

  3. 1,071

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 46,278 reads.

  4. 115

    Roleplay 101

    MetaReference by Damanucus . 5,675 reads.

▼ 1 More

Embassies: The Land of Kings and Emperors, The Allied States, Arda en Estel, the Rejected Realms, New Warsaw Pact, Equinox, International Democratic Union, The New Galactic Empire, Atlantis, Right to Life, Indian Sub Continent, European Union, APSIA, and The Kingdom of Great Britain.

Tags: Democratic, Enormous, Featured, Game Player, General Assembly, Independent, Monarchist, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Social, and 1 other.World Assembly.

Regional Power: High

United Kingdom contains 215 nations, the 51st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Poor Incomes in United Kingdom

The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.

As a region, United Kingdom is ranked 4,025th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Empire of United Nationalist RepublicIron Fist Socialists“stand on your own feet”
2.The Bailiwick of RenesslaerDemocratic Socialists“Hear Me Roar”
3.The Socialist Society of FNRVILLEDemocratic Socialists“Alive you work. Dead, you're someone elses problem”
4.The Offworld Colony of StollyTopiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Two of us are as good as some of us”
5.The Velocracy of The Anaerobic RepublicLeft-Leaning College State“Forward, in all directions!”
6.The Federal Democratic Republic of The United Provinces of SerbaniaAuthoritarian Democracy“Ipse Qui Regnat, Sub Serbiae Regnet Aquilae”
7.The People's Republic of ArmleyCivil Rights Lovefest“Stand up oh sons of Stanningley Road”
8.The Freeland of Hercule AndrenyiInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Make Andrenyi Great Again”
9.The Peaceful Isles of Empire Number Forty TwoDemocratic Socialists“Respice ad caelum, et somnium.”
10.The Julia Gillard of GillardiumDemocratic Socialists“Gillardism for Gillard!”
1234. . .2122»

Regional Happenings

More...

United Kingdom Regional Message Board

United Nationalist Republic wrote:We are saddened to hear this news. Are the suspects internal spec ops or is this an attack from an overseas nation?

We believe it was an internal job most likely done by rogue elements.

Brunswick south wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Brunwick south is at 605 million close to getting a leader also we are now exporting military equpment to all nations within the United Kingdom

Congratulations

Brunswick south wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Brunwick south is at 605 million close to getting a leader also we are now exporting military equpment to all nations within the United Kingdom

His Majesty informs your nation that we are not trading weaponry with your nation due to your past threats to Nuke us.

I had a headache and threw up... So now I will arrive late at school.

🎩
😒
👕
👖

The Great Southern Highlands wrote:His Majesty informs your nation that we are not trading weaponry with your nation due to your past threats to Nuke us.

ok only exporting ferries and cruise vessels and cargo ships

The Great Southern Highlands wrote:His Majesty informs your nation that we are not trading weaponry with your nation due to your past threats to Nuke us.

Couldn't agree more.

Brunswick south wrote:ok only exporting ferries and cruise vessels and cargo ships

The issue is if a nation threatens another with a nuclear attack why would that nation want to trade with anything at all. No official apology has ever been given for your aggressive statements maybe you should start with that. Then once you demonstrate to us your maturity then people may consider trading with you. Just a bit of free advice.

United Nationalist Republic wrote:Couldn't agree more. The issue is if a nation threatens another with a nuclear attack why would that nation want to trade with anything at all. No official apology has ever been given for your aggressive statements maybe you should start with that. Then once you demonstrate to us your maturity then people may consider trading with you. Just a bit of free advice.

The Falklands supports Brunswick south’s peoples choice of who they become a member of but are still angry at them for the dangerous act they began

We oppose their independence and believe that they are the Serbanian semi-autonomous territory of New Brunswick

United Nationalist Republic wrote:Couldn't agree more. The issue is if a nation threatens another with a nuclear attack why would that nation want to trade with anything at all. No official apology has ever been given for your aggressive statements maybe you should start with that. Then once you demonstrate to us your maturity then people may consider trading with you. Just a bit of free advice.

Does that also count on us? Does it? DOES IT!? 😧😧😦😰😩😫😢😢😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

The United Provinces of Serbania wrote:Does that also count on us? Does it? DOES IT!? 😧😧😦😰😩😫😢😢😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

ARE WE GOING TO... GET EM-EMBARG-GOED?!😦😦😦😫😫😫😫😫

PLEASE DONT! 🙏🙏🙏

Forum View