The Shattered Colony of Razorback is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Overseer with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 15.681 billion Razorbackians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Razorback City. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Razorbackian economy, worth a remarkable 2,028 trillion Ragnars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 129,379 Ragnars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad, and posters on 'Razorbackian Values' advise against being proud of Razorback. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Razorback's national animal is the Rhino, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Razorback was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Razorback endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Razorback was endorsed by The United Kingdom of APKland.
- : Razorback endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Razorback was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Razorback endorsed The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Razorback was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Razorback was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Viktorovitch.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, posters on 'Razorbackian Values' advise against being proud of Razorback.
- : Razorback endorsed The Disputed Territories of Viktorovitch.
Endorsements Received: 87 » FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aandruzognivia, Maazalik, Emeseses, Raj7765, Farrakhan, Dead I Jack, Florin, Die Suid-Afrikaanse Ryk, Aqueira, Masters86, Panormia, Lederland, United Kraven, Capitalist Paradise, Volsar, Rubian Empire, Gozira, Edgedgie, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Perfect Sublime Masters, Crazy Firemen, Thuringia Reich, Arinteriswith, Beezertopia, Unibot III, Serious Problems, The Pacific Caliphate, Andromeda Islands, Republic of edward, Magrinia, Vas Normandy, North Comunist Awelanius, Cecilly, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Aggro, The Horror Channel, OspasiA, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Visionary Union, Zerentopia, CLovidia, Mundanus, Rushkaland, Morover, Nation of Urie, and 37 others.Kahootology, ThePlace, Cazia Minor, Melon feud, Goryier, Byzant, Xyloqua, Old Blackwood, Singu1arity, XW5RULEZ, Vroengard mk2, DisregardWork, Indoeuropaische Lander, Greater-Syria, Super Mega Awesome, South Sea New, FareP, Nakena, ShyVini, Alpharoland, Fragmented Spero, Hallmaak, Alcrestia Liakar, Hunternia, Novi Libertas, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Gratosh, North Drederia, Minskiev, The Yawning Asshole, Ammadon, The LunchTable, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, APKland, and A Leaf on the Wind.