|Leader||Emperor Prazko Takoy Stavin II|
The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Prazko Takoy Stavin II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.042 billion Patroniks are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akantor. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Panormian economy, worth a remarkable 4,335 trillion Jenstar Ancíres a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 216,302 Jenstar Ancíres, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races, treason is relative, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, and more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Panormia's national animal is the Rabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Darteism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Panormia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, treason is relative.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Panormia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Patriotic and Highest Food Quality.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, much of Panormia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations".
Endorsements Received: 92 » Perfect Sublime Masters, Farrakhan, Sarotte, Beezertopia, Schwertland, Capitalist Paradise, Masters86, The Horror Channel, Zavea, The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Pettlland, Collosuss, Emeseses, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Rushkaland, Maazalik, Aggro, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Singu1arity, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Rubian Empire, Cecilly, Lederland, Arkhane, Raj7765, Arinteriswith, Thuringia Reich, Cyrtenes, ThePlace, ROC Union, Serious Problems, Alcrestia Liakar, OspasiA, Old Blackwood, Zerentopia, Razorback, CLovidia, Super Mega Awesome, Krotfordamions, Delight, Greater-Syria, Novi Libertas, Pandorivia, Hyponichtmallieturam, Nation of Urie, Kahootology, ShyVini, and 42 others.Edgedgie, Berlitria, Aianistan, Republic of Caracales, Allwarts, Fragmented Spero, Golexald, TorNaGul, APKland, Croatian empaths, Cleo and Topaz, Charlie-Simba, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Rublex, DisregardWork, NewColo, Silap Inua, Parx, Makdon, Anarchisticstan, Bauntu, Ghojingles, Tom97land, Ataleshilbonia, Visionary Union, VTML, Rax-Japeng, Aviace, Sinoco, Fauzjhia, Noneyuh, Isles of Govia, Swiftanasia, Aandruzognivia, Miss Hungary, Agalaesia, Ullava, United Latin American States, Karktopials Reborn, Sublime State of Israel, Lansaka, and Old Hope.