The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Madjack is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 13.406 billion Madjackians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 82.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Madjackian economy, worth 826 trillion randoms a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 61,629 randoms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, and boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Madjack's national animal is the random, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Madjack resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Madjack was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Megopoli.
- : Madjack was endorsed by The Caliphate of House Ahsanul.
- : Madjack was endorsed by The Holy Joeyist Paradise of Joevala.
- : Madjack was endorsed by The Colony of Sikol.
- : Madjack was endorsed by The Dominion of Henrys milk state.
- : Madjack was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Nova Arcania.
- : Madjack voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Conversion Therapy".
- : Madjack endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- : Madjack was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.