The Delegate of Madjack is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 15.384 billion Madjackians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 86.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Madjackian economy, worth a remarkable 1,112 trillion randoms a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 72,347 randoms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, Madjackian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, a rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows, and the "daily grind" consists of levelling up in tedious video games. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Madjack's national animal is the random, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Madjack's influence in Stargate rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Madjack endorsed The Solar Authority of Casl.
- : Madjack relocated from Cringe and Poggers to Stargate.
- : Madjack voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Madjack's influence in Cringe and Poggers rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Madjack's influence in Cringe and Poggers rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Madjack lodged a message on the Cringe and Poggers Regional Message Board.
- : Madjack relocated from Stargate to Cringe and Poggers.
- : Madjack voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Madjack was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Cretox Sintiox.
Endorsements Received: None.