|Leader||The Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan|
The Holy Empire of Farrakhan is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.67 billion Farrakhanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Farrakhan City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Farrakhanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,961 trillion Bitcoins a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 409,716 Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant, and the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Farrakhan's national animal is the Siberian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee.
- : Farrakhan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Rejected Redeemer.
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant.
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, builders across Farrakhan are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, most citizens in Farrakhan are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, withdrawal of support for drug addicts is leaving many with cold sweats.
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in Farrakhan, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
Endorsements Received: 168 » Sarotte, Panormia, Byzant, Beezertopia, The Citizens Commonwealth, Perfect Sublime Masters, Capitalist Paradise, Adab, Unibot III, The Horror Channel, UKIMAR RBON, Schwertland, Cleo and Topaz, United states socialist republic, Obvious Extra Vote, Zavea, Garecious, Melon feud, Crud Grium, Cecilly, The Pacific Caliphate, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Lederland, Saavir Yuvon, Aggro, Savanel, Vroengard mk2, Gorgondria, Raj7765, Cyrtenes, Hardscrabble, Enacheland, Lobraunia, Dealt alph, Russia and Europe, Hatterleigh, Euroanatolian Greece, Evilness Islands, Eseral, Empire of the alder, New Confluence, Republic of edward, Felix Dote, OspasiA, Hemuraile, New Edem, Fitzgeraldland, Collosuss, Upper West Northern Schneddick, The Ardenner Forest, and 118 others.Zhavn, Uglybas-Tardtaag, Pettlland, Maazalik, Delta Sidonis, Bone Fort, MargiBoof, Chipchipsahoyland, Logibict, Kijsel, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Franluxin, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Fam-Friendly State, Wop, Aqueira, Heaven Fire, Yoshiterra, Aandruzognivia, Rubian Empire, Zvaliland, BrokenWorld, Aeritania, Xyloqua, Prasydualis, Neo-Enlightenment, Centurionis, Kahootology, The Vipsind Quathe Islands, Spiderdonkey, Zan-Garvall, Cald Vonbed, Edgedgie, Bolian island, Mortania Republic, Fragmented Spero, Hollow Forest Pack, Sodoma de Soles Rojos, Vampolitik, Mihaiteren, Luri, Big Communist, Puddinghawk Islands, Rutanheim, Isolatia, Boar Town, Coker Confederate, KEP77, Grasswhistle, Nort Alliance, Drastland, Andromeda Islands, Hemta, Eolusia, Killmoor, Perladela, United Nazbolia, Autistic Frogs, Matonis, Yoyofireblade, Anakzaxica, Bogkrovi, Nyoskova, Democratic Prussians, Irthwandlania, Yarizotamia, Fa lin, Loophog nation, Star Kingdom, Fauxia, Hunternia, Usucki, Humanity Underground, 21 AnCap States of The Former New Jersey, Hazardous Space Men, New Mew-land, Kongelandet, The Red Green Alliance, Polansk, Roboponainia, Bas Squals, Pan-Euroasia, East Gia Newskers, Yot Land, Hallmaak, Large Gondolas, Johnsongrad, Chechenastan, Sh33th0lelAndiA, WinterQuake, Hitsu, Casanas, Anorba, Miomoto, DisregardWork, Bitchassias, Eastern Bahia, Lasgana island, Uclea, Alcrestia Liakar, The Legend of The Wavy, Parsiana, Blueflarst, Insentients, Florin, Shuddera, Little Calgary, Kryvus, 27 and 45 is 72, Holleynaga, Phogoth, Lonanaby, Holy Roman Empire Legacy, Joseviano, WangaBunga, The Land of the Dark Immortals, and Colopirest.