|Faith||The Church of the Void|
The Free Land of TorNaGul is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Luca Aeris with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, digital currency, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 20.002 billion TorNaGulians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libria. The average income tax rate is 92.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient TorNaGulian economy, worth a remarkable 3,861 trillion yeasts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Information Technology and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 193,066 yeasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No bunny expects the TorNaGulian rabbit coalition, rural TorNaGulians stare in awe at the bright lights of the big cities, the best spies are positively radiant after completing a big mission, and extraordinary rendition is nothing out of the ordinary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. TorNaGul's national animal is the blub, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of the Void.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TorNaGul was endorsed by The Aesthetic Democrat Republic of Rax-Japeng.
- : TorNaGul was endorsed by The WIZARD of The Church of Satan.
- : TorNaGul voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Advancement of Anti-Fascist Action".
- : TorNaGul voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Conscientious objection to abortion".
- : TorNaGul was endorsed by The Interstellar Cybernation of Ulslur.
- : TorNaGul was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of North Sokovia.
- : TorNaGul voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Conversion Therapy"".
- : TorNaGul voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Apostates".
- : TorNaGul voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Conversion Therapy".
- : TorNaGul voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
Endorsements Received: 77 » Panormia, Zerentopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Perfect Sublime Masters, Farrakhan, Makdon, Rublex, Zavea, Visionary Union, United Latin American States, Northcanadia, Hyponichtmallieturam, Ataleshilbonia, Maazalik, Edgedgie, Raj7765, Nation of Urie, Alcrestia Liakar, Rushkaland, Emeseses, Allwarts, Bauntu, APKland, Kwailia, Cecilly, Tom97land, Ghojingles, Collosuss, Lederland, CLovidia, Charlie-Simba, Masters86, The Pacific Caliphate, Asthara, Bornean Nations, Silap Inua, Magrinia, VTML, Greater-Syria, Rubian Empire, Crazy Firemen, Razorback, Capitalist Paradise, Cyrtenes, Golexald, Super Mega Awesome, DisregardWork, Berlitria, ShyVini, and 27 others.Fragmented Spero, Centurionis, The Horror Channel, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Cleo and Topaz, Beezertopia, Vas Normandy, Sarotte, Aggro, Andromeda Islands, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Arinteriswith, Hunternia, Aianistan, Sinoco, Fauzjhia, Noneyuh, Isles of Govia, Aandruzognivia, Karktopials Reborn, Agalaesia, Sublime State of Israel, Lansaka, Old Hope, Ulslur, The Church of Satan, and Rax-Japeng.