|Faith||little bit of this and that|
The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Kopper with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, pith helmet sales, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 34.179 billion Beezertopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beezertopia City. The average income tax rate is 78.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Beezertopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,540 trillion mithrils a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 45,063 mithrils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Being The Kopper has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, they who do not work shall not eat, the government is financing an extremely costly war against malaria, and The Kopper can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beezertopia's national animal is the Clydesdale Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is little bit of this and that.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beezertopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Beezertopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The I'm an issue writer now of Lansaka.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Armed Republic of Sublime State of Israel.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, The Kopper can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, the government is financing an extremely costly war against malaria.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, they who do not work shall not eat.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Sublime State of Israel.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Zavea, Aggro, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Pettlland, Emeseses, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Arkhane, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Delight, Magrinia, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Sinoco, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Anarchisticstan, Aandruzognivia, Miss Hungary, Agalaesia, Sublime State of Israel, and Lansaka.