The Socialist Federal Republic of Rorlenland is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Klara Lehmbruck with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.03 billion Rorlenians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Herzelheim. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Rorlenian economy, worth 996 trillion Rorlenian Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 165,335 Rorlenian Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, cat memes without alt text are now illegal, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs, and citizens have to dodge their neighbors' drones while getting the morning paper. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rorlenland's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rorlenland, citizens have to dodge their neighbors' drones while getting the morning paper.
- : Following new legislation in Rorlenland, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
- : Following new legislation in Rorlenland, cat memes without alt text are now illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Rorlenland, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Rorlenland, the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable.
- : Rorlenland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Rorlenland was endorsed by The Republic of Priomia.
- : Rorlenland endorsed The Federation of Cathalland.
- : Rorlenland endorsed The Federal Republic of Padania Slava.
- : Rorlenland endorsed The United Socialist States of Lyda.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Argentigrad, Sincadenas, Kongoland, New Arkados, Kawany, Ghillemear, Caspersland, Mexican Communists, Korvias, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Republic of Braz, Henchikurin, Roulantinia, Antinios, Martilliopen, Depro, Grod Island, Fizzopolis, Alans Land, Armenasia, New Volica, Agatep, Spmglandia, Claiomha, Zaratov, Khoridan, Alangrad, Sauros, Okaraya, Pissing Yourself, Razum Collective, Neo Enderion, Schillikia, Frasuly, Niakona, Nepacton Murt, Amblerville, Soviet Trailer Park, Harmonious Collective, Kagtopia, Flavor community aka flavortown, Pemasing, Runegeist, Midterra, East Osterreich, Andylandy, Free Magiounanionvet, Grisa, Kalahana, Proxima B, and 52 others.Crimson Terra, Gloucester City, Aimmnai, The Swaggerlands, Solaragos, Cobolorum, Evangelion and Katawa Shoujo, Anmife, Teton Sebo, Bikini Bottom-Squidward Trap House, Ulvik, Terra Leuthenia, New Rado Dow, Kavagrad, The Two Tharses, National California, North Amherst, Rhadrainou, Camtha, Tavilistan, Chiarastan, Balheim, Helihaben, Zinnelgladhad, Houlle, Celestial Moons, Rivanda, Naralia Islands, Cidade Vella, Pridneprovye, Gobania, La Procrastinacie, New Saphire, Triordia, Fiumino, Spookystan, Sterkspruit, Nuevo Roatan, Vicitania, Therblesser, Republican Jericho, Armagod, Haydenium, PEPEP, Phalanx Rouge, Terra Nostrum Libertatum, Solk Hope, Giratyphon, New Flamington, Navicro, Fangon, and Priomia.