The Socialist Patriotic State of NeoXoleria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Polariusz Polaris with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 4.075 billion NeoXolerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nova. The average income tax rate is 69.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient NeoXolerian economy, worth 692 trillion XE-Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 169,873 XE-Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hardline members of the Red Bloc consider Polariusz Polaris a filthy revisionist traitor, requests to "pass the salt" are supported by tank divisions, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, and the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NeoXoleria's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : NeoXoleria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : NeoXoleria withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : NeoXoleria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : NeoXoleria endorsed The Democratic States of Ezmwalia.
- : NeoXoleria was endorsed by The Democratic States of Ezmwalia.
- : Following new legislation in NeoXoleria, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : NeoXoleria was endorsed by The Socialist Federation of Idontknowium.
- : Following new legislation in NeoXoleria, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
- : Following new legislation in NeoXoleria, requests to "pass the salt" are supported by tank divisions.
- : NeoXoleria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
Endorsements Received: 47 » Ghillemear, Dyl, Ephros, Nangka, Transcommunist Republics, Antinios, Buttia, Llorens, Anarchocommunists of the World, Rorlenland, Nepacton Murt, Picuros, Martilliopen, Sincadenas, Slackertown, Grod Island, Silverfish37, Kavagrad, Kawany, Sylvlakia, Fizzopolis, Soviet Catgirls, New Volica, New Arkados, Anioniotopia, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Old Corus, Kaamapoori, Asturies-Llion, MacSwiney, Socialist Great Picardy, Agatep, Claiomha, Lastolana, Zaratov, Somiens-et-Haveras, Creatrix, Vilouki, Caspersland, Bisht, Delegations, Helionyx, Idontknowium, and Ezmwalia.