by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Leftist Assembly RMB

WA Delegate: The United Communes of Dyl (elected )

Founder: The Diversely United State of Leftist Assembly Founder

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 3rd Most Nations: 40th Most Influential: 76th+23
Most Compassionate Citizens: 834th Nicest Citizens: 868th Most Inclusive: 910th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,021st Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 1,065th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,095th Best Weather: 1,181st Most Beautiful Environments: 1,533rd Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,540th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,637th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 1,731st Most Cheerful Citizens: 1,762nd Most Secular: 1,767th Most Cultured: 1,801st Most Advanced Public Education: 1,816th Healthiest Citizens: 1,873rd Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,875th Smartest Citizens: 1,901st Lowest Crime Rates: 1,931st Highest Average Tax Rates: 2,002nd Largest Governments: 2,066th Most Pacifist: 2,161st Highest Poor Incomes: 2,401st
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Leftist Assembly ~ Unity in diversity!


Connect with us on the 💬 Regional Message Board or 🎧 LinkDiscord.


🌎 Join the World Assembly and endorse Secretary Dyl!


Get involved in our community!


Featured post:

Nottinhaps wrote:I wish TLA five more prosperous years, and for the community to grow. Unfortunately for me, I can no longer be here.

So this is goodbye. I wish you all the best.



Embassies: NSLeft, The Communist Bloc, The Internationale, The Social Liberal Union, Forest, Anarchy, Gay, Refugia, North Korea, The Red Fleet, Antifa, The MT Army, The Communist Region, and the democratic socialist union.

Construction of embassies with Wintercrest has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Communist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Enormous, Feminist, Game Player, General Assembly, and 12 others.Independent, Issues Player, LGBT, Modern Tech, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Socialist, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The Leftist Assembly contains 480 nations, the 40th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Leftist Assembly

World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.

As a region, The Leftist Assembly is ranked 1,731st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The USF Socialist Republic of KaradenDemocratic Socialists“Strength through Unity, Unity through Karaden”
2.The People's Republic of CedoriaCorrupt Dictatorship“Equality, Prosperity, Solidarity”
3.The Red and Gold Republic of LlorensLeft-wing Utopia“In rose and sun, we are one.”
4.The Union of United Socialist Republics of LANDemocratic Socialists“The Red Dragon burns what it does not consume”
5.The Wilderness of ElorenLiberal Democratic Socialists“Ŭŋ∂ҽԅʄŧѻɽΐɐჷ ϑɲʈɚღԑშ, ßҩυიτѥs βɩσσðʂɫαιηєძ”
6.The Socialist Republics of ViloukiCorrupt Dictatorship“Heure par heure, nous continuons”
7.The Socialist Federal Republic of SchillikiaCivil Rights Lovefest“Freedom, Equality, Social Justice, Socialism”
8.The Democratic Socialist Union of SonnaLeft-wing Utopia“Fraternity, People and Emperor”
9.The Socialist People's Republic of PicurosLeft-wing Utopia“Ad pacem et sapientam, per libertatem semper”
10.The Parliamentary Republic of Die FriedlichelaenderCivil Rights Lovefest“Fortschritt”
1234. . .4748»

Regional Poll • Should the aspect ratio of the regional flag be changed to 3:5?

The Socialist Republic of Vandensia wrote:The current flag aspect ratio is around 4:7. The difference between the two aspect ratios is illustrated here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1491322

Voting opened 2 days 15 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Recent polls: “Should we open an embassy with Wintercrest?”“Referendum: Constitution Amendment (Founder Removal)”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Leftist Assembly Regional Message Board

Slackertown wrote:Picked an option to allow a little bit of capitalism in my nation and instead it completely removed socialism 🤬

I did the same thing, although the public sector size is 70%, they still completely removed socialism!

However, my nation was re-classified from "corrupt Dictatorship" into "Democratic Socialist", which I believe is a good thing.

And more important than that, my economy improved 16 times!, it's just that little push I needed to start the game.

The Arabic Levant wrote:I did the same thing, although the public sector size is 70%, they still completely removed socialism!

However, my nation was re-classified from "corrupt Dictatorship" into "Democratic Socialist", which I believe is a good thing.

And more important than that, my economy improved 16 times!, it's just that little push I needed to start the game.

From what I've seen, a nation with even a little bit of private sector is considered capitalist no matter what. For example, my nation The Community of Monsdtadt is capitalist despite having 46% private sector and 42% goverment and 11% state-owned (which, btw, what's the diference between those 2?)

The Arabic Levant wrote:I did the same thing, although the public sector size is 70%, they still completely removed socialism!

However, my nation was re-classified from "corrupt Dictatorship" into "Democratic Socialist", which I believe is a good thing.

And more important than that, my economy improved 16 times!, it's just that little push I needed to start the game.

Im have 64% Privat Sector and 36% Goverment sector

Idontknowium wrote:From what I've seen, a nation with even a little bit of private sector is considered capitalist no matter what. For example, my nation The Community of Monsdtadt is capitalist despite having 46% private sector and 42% goverment and 11% state-owned (which, btw, what's the diference between those 2?)

Perhaps they mean the size of the government from ministries, government buildings, etc.
While state-owned industry is the state owned factories and production sectors or something. 🤷‍♂️

Baldwin Park wrote:Largest pop in game is 39.89 billion. So that persons been playing since near millenium? Around 18 years. Damn. Thats overt half my life.

Youre right. Its interesting to ses how that population effects the buttons/badges but not worth it.

This game is frustrating and annoying at times but my stupid ass still not done with it. I have been playing on and off for ten years, but not continuously- wide gaps.

I've met great people that drifted in and out, made great friendships, if ephemeral cause eithr you stop playing or they do, Have many stories of raids, defenses, and RPs that were eeally fulfilling.

I want to leave soon though, this game is like an OCD thing. I have to sign in to answer issues. Bleh.

G nite TLA,, congrats on assembly day a few days ago? If I'm not spacibg I believe you mentioned its been 5 years. Thats a respectable community to thrive that long. Props.

18 years, that’s a year short of my entire life (°▽°)

The Arabic Levant wrote:Perhaps they mean the size of the government from ministries, government buildings, etc.
While state-owned industry is the state owned factories and production sectors or something. 🤷‍♂️

Goverment sector are Schools, Hospitals, Police, Public Buldings, Goverment Buldings..

Economy of Suissen

GDP Cerpita: 62 Thousands

Population: 29 milion

Economy: 1 trillion 137 Billion

Economy Growth

Inflation Rate

Unemployment Rate

21%

Currency: Euro, Frank

Read factbook


How do you rate?

General Assembly Announcement

Gaytatorship Bill (Joke Law) was NOT PASSED by the General Assembly with 1 vote for, 4 votes against, and 1 abstention.

Asturies-Llion - AGAINST, "No gods, no masters, and of course that includes monarchs"

Greylyn - FOR, "the Gaytatorship is mega based."

Grod Island - ABSTAIN, "I don't know why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

HELP ME TAKE OVER THE WORLD PLEASE - AGAINST, "Without out Val as queen, it would fail. Also CEOs are unbased"

Kongoland - ABSTAIN, "Meh."

Podria - AGAINST, "If Em or Luca are not ascending to the throne as Queen, then I cannot under any circumstances allow for any form of capitalism or feudalism in which Grey has any form of power. Would Em or Luca accept the throne, I would be strongly in favour of this bill, but without them, this bill sucks."

Vandensia - AGAINST, "Monarchy and CEOs in your leftist region? More likely than you think."

I would also like to present Gaytatorship Reformation Bill (Joke Law) for public discussion. Note that this is a joke law and is written in an in-character, satirical, and ironic fashion. Please feel free to discuss the bill on the RMB. The discussion period will end in 24 hours.

Overview


Purpose

The bill seeks to codify the rule of The Gays™️

Implementation

The bill shall be implemented immediately.

Authors

Greylyn and New Samon

Signatory

Greylyn

Result

TBD

Proposed Law


  1. Henceforth, The Leftist Assembly shall be ruled by The Gays™️

    1. The only valid candidates for political office shall be those certified by The Gays™️ as members or allies

    2. If an ally wishes to hold office, they must first seek the assent of The Gays™️

    3. The day-to-day functions of the Gaytatorship shall be overseen by a board of directors, led by an Executive

      1. The Executive shall be confirmed by The Gays™️

    4. A secret government shall be formed known as the Rainbow Cabinet

      1. The Rainbow Cabinet shall be comprised of the board of directors of The Gays™️ as well as any other appointees

      2. Any straights who refuse to comply with the Gaytatorship shall be sentenced to 3 seasons of Queer Eye or a supplementary gay program of the Rainbow Cabinet’s choosing


Read dispatch

Vandensia wrote:General Assembly Announcement

Gaytatorship Bill (Joke Law) was NOT PASSED by the General Assembly with 1 vote for, 4 votes against, and 1 abstention.

Asturies-Llion - AGAINST, "No gods, no masters, and of course that includes monarchs"

Greylyn - FOR, "the Gaytatorship is mega based."

Grod Island - ABSTAIN, "I don't know why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

HELP ME TAKE OVER THE WORLD PLEASE - AGAINST, "Without out Val as queen, it would fail. Also CEOs are unbased"

Kongoland - ABSTAIN, "Meh."

Podria - AGAINST, "If Em or Luca are not ascending to the throne as Queen, then I cannot under any circumstances allow for any form of capitalism or feudalism in which Grey has any form of power. Would Em or Luca accept the throne, I would be strongly in favour of this bill, but without them, this bill sucks."

Vandensia - AGAINST, "Monarchy and CEOs in your leftist region? More likely than you think."

I would also like to present Gaytatorship Reformation Bill (Joke Law) for public discussion. Note that this is a joke law and is written in an in-character, satirical, and ironic fashion. Please feel free to discuss the bill on the RMB. The discussion period will end in 24 hours.

Overview


Purpose

The bill seeks to codify the rule of The Gays™️

Implementation

The bill shall be implemented immediately.

Authors

Greylyn and New Samon

Signatory

Greylyn

Result

TBD

Proposed Law


  1. Henceforth, The Leftist Assembly shall be ruled by The Gays™️

    1. The only valid candidates for political office shall be those certified by The Gays™️ as members or allies

    2. If an ally wishes to hold office, they must first seek the assent of The Gays™️

    3. The day-to-day functions of the Gaytatorship shall be overseen by a board of directors, led by an Executive

      1. The Executive shall be confirmed by The Gays™️

    4. A secret government shall be formed known as the Rainbow Cabinet

      1. The Rainbow Cabinet shall be comprised of the board of directors of The Gays™️ as well as any other appointees

      2. Any straights who refuse to comply with the Gaytatorship shall be sentenced to 3 seasons of Queer Eye or a supplementary gay program of the Rainbow Cabinet’s choosing


Read dispatch

Based. Whoever doesn’t vote for it this time around after the changes — your mom’s a Lloberal.

Greylyn wrote:Based. Whoever doesn’t vote for it this time around after the changes — your mom’s a Lloberal.

Straight people are irrelevant now I guess 😔 /s

Forum View

Advertisement