WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Space Fortress RPRA, The Moon, The Cuckoos Egg, Testregionia, Anime, Titan, The Local Cluster, Federation of Planets Headquarters, the Rejected Realms, City Ankh Morpork, Eientei Gensokyo, United Nations of Earthlings, Runners Region, SECFanatics, Skivx, Valentine Day, and 2 others.Patriot High School Regional Congress, and The Moderate Alliance.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Space Sector RPRA
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 700th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions||Democratic Socialists||“May the Goddess bind our foes with Her chain, and destroy them with Her axe!”|
|2.||The Rogue Territory of Aquamarine||New York Times Democracy||“Fly on the wings of evil to new riches”|
|3.||The Holy Red Southern Empire of Hong-Nan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The legend begins once the first page is turned.”|
|4.||The Not At All A Reploid Productions Puppet Nation of RPRA Techcorp||New York Times Democracy||“Moving the nation forward, one project at a time!”|
|5.||The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!”|
|6.||The Metropolitan Desert of Khrrck||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We Remember.”|
|7.||The Fluffy QB-fied State of The Prism Fleet||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Faster than light, bending time. Forever. Wherever.”|
|8.||The Fuzzly Android World of Lunaria Reborn||Libertarian Police State||“Every end marks a new beginning.”|
|9.||The Fluffy QB-fied World of Solont||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We must carry on. Together.”|
|10.||The Republic of Firefury Amahira||Iron Fist Socialists||“Mine!”|
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected The Okchi Union's request for regional embassies.
- : The United Federation of Artsotska of the region The Okchi Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : United states of zalista ceased to exist.
- : The Clearly Mythological Nation of TAO departed this region for Testregionia.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected Merchandise of Alself's request for regional embassies.
- : The Grand Merchant of Alself of the region Merchandise of Alself proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Clearly Mythological Nation of TAO arrived from Titan.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected Fredonia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected Monarchist and Democratic Alliance's request for regional embassies.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
It's really jarring to see 4-5 embassy requests and being accepted by another RO, for another region I'm in - Singapore. Like, we get one or two, but all 5 of them at once was like a sudden spike of activity. :P
Turns out, we were supposed to have it with them, but they got raided hard.
Greetings from TAO and The Cuckoos Egg. I am taking a tour of embassy partner regions to strech my legs a bit.
Sleep? What is this "Sleep" you speak of?
*randomly knocks things over*
Sleep is important!
I finally am having more than enough sleep after so long...
My school days last term were marred with 1-5 hour sleeps... Sometimes not even getting any.
Yeow, glad your sleep schedule is sorting itself out. You might want to look into trying a melatonin supplement. When I've been having a rough spell and difficulty sleeping, 5mg of that about an hour before bed usually helps.
Heh, maybe when I am starting schooling again. I got a bigggg break until September.
So... what happened was that I got an underbite since childhood, and that needed fixing with braces and surgery. At least, that was right after I started wearing the braces years ago. So I did the needed internship last year, and you can do it this year as well (you have an opportunity to do two). However, I chose not to get an internship because the surgery is due... two days ago or so.
Turns out, the surgeon and the doctors told me and advised me that my jawline and my face is normal compared to others, so doing a surgery is nearly completely unnecessary and to get surgery for small changes isn't totally worth it. And thus the surgery was cancelled, and I had the free rein to do whatever I want until September.
I am mostly lazing around at home, along with trying to learn C++. Keyword being "trying". :P
And thanks for the concern! ^^