WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Space Fortress RPRA, The Moon, The Cuckoos Egg, Testregionia, Anime, Titan, The Local Cluster, Federation of Planets Headquarters, the Rejected Realms, City Ankh Morpork, Runners Region, Skivx, Valentine Day, The Moderate Alliance, The Planet X, Penguia, and 3 others.Lisseum, The Pact of Roosters, and Codex Philippinensis.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Space Sector RPRA
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 4,721st in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The People's Federation of GMC Military Arms||Libertarian Police State||“An object at rest cannot be stopped!”|
|2.||The Noble Experimental Community of Nadjilysia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Breaking the windows of small businesses!”|
|3.||The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions||Democratic Socialists||“May the Goddess bind our foes with Her chain, and destroy them with Her axe!”|
|4.||The Tiny Pocket Snuggler of Mini Vandoosa||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Surely some revelation is at hand”|
|5.||The Not At All A Reploid Productions Puppet Nation of RPRA Techcorp||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Moving the nation forward, one project at a time!”|
|6.||The Borderlands of Ochlocracy||Anarchy||“Democracy is the worst form of government”|
|7.||The Republic of Destructive Government Ex-Nation Seeker4||Authoritarian Democracy||“Card puppet”|
|8.||The Allied Forces of Pseudo-Musopia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Enhance your station by taking from others.”|
|9.||The Fluffy QB-fied World of Solont||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We must carry on. Together.”|
|10.||The Republic of Firefury Amahira||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Mine!”|
Last poll: “Embassy request: The fakistanian empire”
- : The Republic of Xani Newlionwitherland arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions created a new regional poll: "Embassy request: The fakistanian empire".
- : The IMPERIAL STATE OF FAKISTAN of THE FAKIS EMPIRE of the region The fakistanian empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected Math fans's request for regional embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of The rioter of the region Math fans proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected South North Atlantic Kuzaki Soviet Union's request for regional embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Islamic Kuzaki Soviet Union of the region South North Atlantic Kuzaki Soviet Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Reload productions arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Hahahahay87a7 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions ejected and banned Hahahahay87a7 from the region.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
Bored. Lonely. The usual.
Is it impossible for the human to comprehend not existing or is it just me?
Alas, in California the region still has 3 more years until it can drink. XD
Gonna hafta fiddle around with region banners some more, I think. But that'll do for now.
Took me a second to remember where the region banject button was. I so rarely have to bother with that!
is doubleposting banned here? (like, for users, not for the founder)
Eh, not explicitly. If it becomes a nuisance I might thwap people upside the head. But as you can see, it's not like the Sector is particularly fast-moving or busy enough to really need a specific "Nooo, don't double post!" requirement. :P
Ooh, haven't had one of these in awhile! An embassy request that followed directions! Poll up since THE FAKIS EMPIRE actually read and followed the directions and contacted me about it.
Personally, I'm relatively lukewarm on it, the region looks a lot like a fledgling embassy collector.