WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in San Francisco Bay Area
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, San Francisco Bay Area is ranked 2,953rd in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The SFBA Hyphy Userite Fendascum of Frattastan||Left-wing Utopia||“Workers of the world, unite !”|
|2.||The Disputed Territories of Heam||Democratic Socialists||“Memento Mori”|
|3.||The What About Us of The Saturdays||New York Times Democracy||“Whatever the weather, we gonna be better together”|
|4.||The Sleepy Shores of Sedgistan 8||Conservative Democracy||“All that glitters is not gold”|
|5.||The Ranger of SFBA Tim||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Peace. Love. Hyphyness.”|
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Aesthetic Bohemian of Starving Artist of the region Art proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Feudal Japan and San Francisco Bay Area.
- : The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan agreed to construct embassies with Feudal Japan.
- : The Shinobi of The Shadow Warrior of the region Feudal Japan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between San Francisco Bay Area and Liberty Alliance.
- : The MLB Team of The SF Giants of the region The MLB proposed constructing embassies.
- : The SFBA Hyphy Userite Fendascum of Frattastan agreed to construct embassies with Liberty Alliance.
- : Embassy cancelled between Feudal Japan and San Francisco Bay Area.
- : The Republic of Angelina of the region Liberty Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
San Francisco Bay Area Regional Message Board
Greetings San Francisco Bay Area. I am so happy to be representing Freak Show here. I'll park my caravan near the beach.
Can we suppress the BadSpam
What's news everyone?
Prior to your arrival, the other four nations here were the last remaining vestiges of a once prosperous region.
54 days later, the job is done. They don't call me "lightning reactions" for nothing.
Strange how the world moves on :'(
<3 SFBA! Missed you.