WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Lady Galadriel
Last WA Update:
Lothlorien contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Lothlorien
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Lothlorien is ranked 17,136th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Principality of Lord Cirdan||Left-Leaning College State||“Peace and Justice”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Sauron Annatar||Corrupt Dictatorship||“For Sauron”|
|3.||The Queendom of Lady Galadriel||Mother Knows Best State||“Galadriel”|
- : The LOTR Nation of Tatarica of the region Middle Earth cancelled the closure of its embassy in Lothlorien.
- : The Queendom of Thorn73 of the region Middle Earth ordered the closure of its embassy in Lothlorien.
- : Lorinand ceased to exist.
- : Laurelindorenan ceased to exist.
- : Lorien ceased to exist.
- : Elanor ceased to exist.
- : Mallorn ceased to exist.
- : Rumil ceased to exist.
- : Haldir ceased to exist.
- : Galadhrim ceased to exist.
Lothlorien Regional Message Board
Hmm yes I considered both of these, but the sheer quantity of fuss over Pipeweed convinced me. Perhaps they're all just addicted to nicotine, or perhaps it has other qualities... either way I should like to find out.
Tatarica and Lord celeborn of lorien
Howard Shore and Bear McCreary composers for new Tolkien series:
The Fellowship of the Band
i could see them bringing the instruments with them thinking they'll have a ditty once they've vanquished the dragon