WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Huge Duchy of Omaland
Last WA Update:
Infected: 100.0% (37.5 billion zombies, 14.0 million survivors)
Z-Rating: 67.2 Catastrophic
Gondor contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in gondor
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, gondor is ranked 8,338th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Protectorate of The White Tree||Corporate Police State||“Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Palantiri||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I have seen more than thou knowest”|
|3.||The Republic of Rosie Cotton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Barmaid of the Green Dragon”|
|4.||The Huge Duchy of Omaland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I will see what I can do”|
- : Embassy established between Gondor and Fredonia.
- : The Huge Duchy of Omaland agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United rejected a request from Gondor to establish embassies.
- : The Huge Duchy of Omaland proposed constructing embassies with 1st Epitome United.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Gondor and Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Huge Duchy of Omaland agreed to construct embassies with Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Gondor and Middle Earth Roleplay.
Gondor Regional Message Board
Glad you like it. :) No, I didn't draw it. I merely selected the picture because I like the theme, and the night time atmosphere. Somehow it seems suitable. You know what, perhaps it unconsciously reminded me of the Flight into Egypt theme in art, which sometimes shows up on holiday cards.
On a previous occasion, I sent a card with a silly theme: drunken elves.
How are we all doing these difficult days?