WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Huge Duchy of Omaland
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Mordor, Minas Tirith, Lothlorien, Arconian Empire, Antifa, The Graveyard, Middle Earth, The Shire, The Planet X, Hobbiton, Middle Earth Roleplay, Traveling Wilburys, Fredonia, Gondolin, and 1st Epitome United.
Gondor contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in gondor
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, gondor is ranked 18,548th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Confederacy of Palantiri||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I have seen more than thou knowest”|
|2.||The Republic of Rosie Cotton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Barmaid of the Green Dragon”|
|3.||The Protectorate of The White Tree||Corporate Police State||“Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien.”|
|4.||The Huge Duchy of Omaland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I will see what I can do”|
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Gondor and 1st Epitome United.
- : The Huge Duchy of Omaland agreed to construct embassies with 1st Epitome United.
- : Embassy established between Gondolin and Gondor.
- : The Kingdom of Aragorn II Elessar of the region Gondolin agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Huge Duchy of Omaland proposed constructing embassies with Gondolin.
- : The Kingdom of Aragorn II Elessar of the region Gondolin proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Confederacy of Palantiri arrived from Osiris.
- : The Confederacy of Palantiri ceased to exist.
Gondor Regional Message Board
Glad you like it. :) No, I didn't draw it. I merely selected the picture because I like the theme, and the night time atmosphere. Somehow it seems suitable. You know what, perhaps it unconsciously reminded me of the Flight into Egypt theme in art, which sometimes shows up on holiday cards.
On a previous occasion, I sent a card with a silly theme: drunken elves.
How are we all doing these difficult days?