WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Hobbiton contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Hobbiton
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Hobbiton is ranked 11,888th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Balbo Baggins||Conservative Democracy||“Ancestor”|
|2.||The Queendom of Berylla Boffin||Mother Knows Best State||“Ancestress”|
|3.||The Hobbit Hole of Mr Hobbit||New York Times Democracy||“You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of The Party Tree||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“...and stood on a chair under the illuminated tree”|
- : The Incorporated States of Balbo Baggins set the region's banner.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of The Party Tree arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Commonwealth of The Party Tree ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Aragorn II Elessar of the region Gondolin proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Store departed this region for The Shire.
- : The Rogue Nation of Attacking departed this region for The Shire.
- : The Disputed Territories of Dagor Dagorath departed this region for The Shire.
- : The Protectorate of Tulkas departed this region for The Shire.
Hobbiton Regional Message Board
Credit for current WFE goes to former founder of the region Hobbiton, Mr Hobbit!
High resolution version of regional flag
J.R.R. Tolkien's own drawing, The Hill: Hobbiton-across-the Water, high resolution version
Article featuring J.R.R. Tolkien's drawings, including the Hobbiton illustration
Baggins family tree by New Zealand artist Daniel Reeve.
Welcome to Hobbiton, Stolkland. Enjoy the dreamy hobbit region.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday Season!
Eat like hobbits, drink like dwarves, sing like elves, dance like Tom Bombadil and Goldberry, round and round under the sun and stars.
It's a season of well-wishes, therefore requesting some embassies with other Tolkien regions.
Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout.
Would like to tarry for a bit but ...
“The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say”
Thank you to those who helped Hobbiton against its zombification. Fog from the Barrow-downs was enveloping everything, it seems, but we made it. The lazy Shirriffs might want to keep a better look-out next year.
Hullo Great Grandma