The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Papa Goose with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 30.418 billion Geese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Birdland. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 72.5%.
The large but sluggish Migrating Geesean economy, worth 603 trillion nest eggs a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration. Average income is 19,837 nest eggs, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
The Birdland Prison Revue puts on a better stage show than anything in the Theatre District, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury, and the nation's image rights are the strictest in the world. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Migrating Geese's national animal is the goose, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Migrating Geese's influence in The Temporary Solution rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Migrating Geese's influence in The Temporary Solution rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Migrating Geese lodged a message on the The Temporary Solution Regional Message Board.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from The Third International to The Temporary Solution.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from The Thonlands to The Third International.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from The Three Kings to The Thonlands.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from The Thule Society to The Three Kings.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from The Thunder Territory to The Thule Society.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from The Ticuhlua Galaxy to The Thunder Territory.
- : Migrating Geese relocated from The Tiddiesphere to The Ticuhlua Galaxy.