by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Shire RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

The Shire - Barley is used for brewing beer in the Northfarthing and the warm climate of the southern area is conducive to growing pipe-weed. Much of the rest of the land is devoted to the the cultivation of mushrooms, which, curiously enough, is a Hobbit delicacy.


Embassies: Mordor, Rohan, Helms Deep, Minas Tirith, Land of Orcs and Goblins, Lothlorien, Middle Earth, gondor, Rivendell, and Hobbiton.

Tags: Featured and Small.

The Shire contains 10 nations, the 1,679th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Shire

World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.

As a region, The Shire is ranked 10,151st in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Empire of ArbitriasFather Knows Best State“DRACO AETERNUM EICIAM MALUM IN TIBERIM”
2.The Hidden Treasures of Delano CaveCapitalizt“Beyond here be dragons”
3.The Republic of Sam And Rosie GamgeeAnarchy“Sam and Rosie Sitting in a Tree”
4.The Holy Empire of Filthy OrcsesInoffensive Centrist Democracy“And they doesn't taste very nice, does they, precious?”
5.The Empire of Yodas YoyosScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Always learning we are”
6.The Farm of Farmer MaggotNew York Times Democracy“Hallo there”
7.The Commonwealth of OverbrooklandAuthoritarian Democracy“Second Breakfast”
8.The Taters of Samwise GardnerScandinavian Liberal Paradise“I canít carry it for you, but I can carry you and it”
9.The Most Serene Republic of RosyAnarchy“1420 (which was also famous for its weddings)”
10.The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet MastersCorporate Police State“We Pull Your Strings”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Shire Regional Message Board

BLARG

Not so fast!

Iíll eat the two of you.

Poor famished things. How about some taters?

Zeldyland

Hello, I'm not going to be super active. I'm mainly here for my nation and not Regions, but if y'all start talking about Tolkiens work here then I'll have to join in lol

Overbrookland wrote:Hello, I'm not going to be super active. I'm mainly here for my nation and not Regions,

Welcome. If you like, share a favourite mushroom recipe.

Overbrookland wrote:but if y'all start talking about Tolkiens work here then I'll have to join in lol

Well.. did you remember that hobbits not only grow pipeweed and brew beer - they also cultivate wine?

Old Rory Brandybuck, in return for much hospitality, got a dozen bottles of Old Winyards: a strong red wine from the Southfarthing, and now quite mature, as it had been laid down by Bilboís father. Rory quite forgave Bilbo, and voted him a capital fellow after the first bottle.

You can also check the regions we have embassies with. Usually they allow embassy posting.

I fell into my own duck pond, but managed to swim ashore again.

Duckweed soup for dinner!

Krupdaddy

Farmer Maggot wrote:I fell into my own duck pond, but managed to swim ashore again.

Duckweed soup for dinner!

A hobbit who can swim... how strange!

Krupdaddy wrote:A hobbit who can swim... how strange!

As Meriadoc Brandybuck once said: Not all of us look on boats as wild horses.

Nor are all of us averse to swimming. It's because I was born and bred in the Eastfarthing, close to the Brandywine river and Buckland. (Buckland, not Duckland.)

What's your favourite part of the Shire?

Krupdaddy

Happy holidays to all hobbits.

page=poll/p=167409

Krupdaddy

Krupdaddy

Farmer Maggot wrote:As Meriadoc Brandybuck once said: Not all of us look on boats as wild horses.

Nor are all of us averse to swimming. It's because I was born and bred in the Eastfarthing, close to the Brandywine river and Buckland. (Buckland, not Duckland.)

What's your favourite part of the Shire?

I personally am a fan of The Hill neighborhood, where nobody has any adventures or does anything unexpected.

Krupdaddy wrote:I personally am a fan of The Hill neighborhood, where nobody has any adventures or does anything unexpected.

Sounds very respectable.

Krupdaddy

Forum View

Advertisement