WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Shire
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Shire is ranked 10,151st in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Arbitrias||Father Knows Best State||“DRACO AETERNUM EICIAM MALUM IN TIBERIM”|
|2.||The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave||Capitalizt||“Beyond here be dragons”|
|3.||The Republic of Sam And Rosie Gamgee||Anarchy||“Sam and Rosie Sitting in a Tree”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Filthy Orcses||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“And they doesn't taste very nice, does they, precious?”|
|5.||The Empire of Yodas Yoyos||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Always learning we are”|
|6.||The Farm of Farmer Maggot||New York Times Democracy||“Hallo there”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Overbrookland||Authoritarian Democracy||“Second Breakfast”|
|8.||The Taters of Samwise Gardner||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“I canít carry it for you, but I can carry you and it”|
|9.||The Most Serene Republic of Rosy||Anarchy||“1420 (which was also famous for its weddings)”|
|10.||The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters||Corporate Police State||“We Pull Your Strings”|
- : Krupdaddy lost WA Delegate status.
- : Krupdaddy ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of The Grey Havens departed this region for Middle Earth.
- : The Kingdom of The Grey Havens arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Krupdaddy became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Holy Empire of Arbitrias arrived from The EverLit Torch.
- : The Kingdom of Aragorn II Elessar of the region Gondolin proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Farm of Farmer Maggot arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Farm of Farmer Maggot ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Democratic Peeps Republic of Korea 8UBC departed this region for Numenor.
The Shire Regional Message Board
Not so fast!
Iíll eat the two of you.
Hello, I'm not going to be super active. I'm mainly here for my nation and not Regions, but if y'all start talking about Tolkiens work here then I'll have to join in lol
Welcome. If you like, share a favourite mushroom recipe.
Well.. did you remember that hobbits not only grow pipeweed and brew beer - they also cultivate wine?
Old Rory Brandybuck, in return for much hospitality, got a dozen bottles of Old Winyards: a strong red wine from the Southfarthing, and now quite mature, as it had been laid down by Bilboís father. Rory quite forgave Bilbo, and voted him a capital fellow after the first bottle.
You can also check the regions we have embassies with. Usually they allow embassy posting.
I fell into my own duck pond, but managed to swim ashore again.
Duckweed soup for dinner!
I personally am a fan of The Hill neighborhood, where nobody has any adventures or does anything unexpected.