WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Shire
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Shire is ranked 11,055th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters||Corporate Police State||“We Pull Your Strings”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Arbitrias||Iron Fist Consumerists||“DRACO AETERNUM EICIAM MALUM IN TIBERIM”|
|3.||The Republic of Sam And Rosie Gamgee||Anarchy||“Sam and Rosie Sitting in a Tree”|
|4.||The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave||Capitalizt||“Beyond here be dragons”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Filthy Orcses||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“And they doesn't taste very nice, does they, precious?”|
- : The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave proposed constructing embassies with Numenor.
- : The Holy Empire of Arbitrias lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Holy Nation of Krupdaddy ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of Arbitrias became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Holy Nation of Krupdaddy arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Elros Tar Minyatur of the region Numenor proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of John Ronald Reuel Tolkien CBE FRSL of the region Valandor proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Monson of the region Lewisham proposed constructing embassies.
- : Therbah vel of the region Mithril proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rosy ceased to exist.
The Shire Regional Message Board
A man appears in a dark street.
You are being featured.
See you soon, I hope.
He disappears into the shadows.
Casks of yule beer available now.
To your good health, hobbits. burp