WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederate States of Dixie
Last WA Update:
Dixie contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Dixie
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Dixie is ranked 2,850th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Confederate States of Dixie||New York Times Democracy||“Libertas Vindice”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Dixie Alabama||New York Times Democracy||“To Live and die in Dixie”|
- : The United Republics of Hauntergrad of the region Haunterland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The United Federation of Republics and Dixie.
- : The Confederacy of Dixie Alabama arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Union of Confederate Regions and Dixie.
- : The Siberian Union of New Tussia of the region Free United States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Federation of Conservative Nations and Dixie.
- : The Confederate States of Dixie agreed to construct embassies with The United Federation of Republics.
- : The Holy Empire of Tapooria of the region The United Federation of Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sleep of Langor Empire of the region Union of Confederate Regions agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Aufmerksames Auge of The Deutsch Reich of the region The Kaiserreich rejected a request from Dixie to establish embassies.
Dixie Regional Message Board
There was a land of cavaliers and cotton fields called the old south. Here in this pretty world gallantry took its last bow. Here was the last ever to be seen of knights and their ladies fair. Of master and of slave. Look for it only in books, for it is no more than a dream remembered. A civilization gone with the wind.
And here it has returned, free and safe.
Alright! We have a founder again.
Now and then. It's a sleepy region.