WA Delegate: The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, Land of the Eternal Pineapple, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Change, Long live the British Empire, The United Multiverses, Australia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Moderate Alliance, Chicken overlords, Japan, and 76 others.Fredonia, Nintendo, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, The Srivijayan Consortium, Coin Collecting Club, The Milky Way Galaxy, Anti Fairy Pact, Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville, Khuzifenq, Dixie, The New Mappers Union, Organization of United Sovereign States, Lardyland, Dream Land, Arconian Empire, The Great Experiment, Ozzy, Bikini Islands, Sector 401, Thanksgiving, Least Developed Countries, The Dawn of Unity, Aircraft Manufacturers, fluffy squishfish, Indian Mars, Commonwealth of Maine, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, Kappa Region, The Library, Old Spirit, Brazzaville, Zambia, United Imperial Union, Golden Dragons, Belfast, Ecuador, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, New World Union, Union of South Africa, Union Sovietica de Mordor, The Central Pacific, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Federation of Planets Headquarters, South pacific gyre, Great Yellow Empire, Latinoamerica Libre, The Puppeteria, Crystal Lake, The Doctor Who Universe, Maryland, Trade Federation, Florida, The Sands, 314159265358979323846264338327950, Patriot Alliance, United States of America, Virginia, Pennsylvania, The Pure Land, MentosLand, TheFreedomRealm, Loony Bin, Usea, Stardew Valley, Memeverse, Meat, Christmas, State Awesome, Montrandecs Neighbours, Turkiye, United States of Femdom, Union of Liberal Nations, Union of Nationalists, Turkic Union, RAMS, and Noion Pact.
Regional Power: Moderate
United Otter Emirates contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in United Otter Emirates
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, United Otter Emirates is ranked 58th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland||Corporate Police State||“Moo”|
|2.||The Conch Republic of VinVachia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be happy, or not...whatever”|
- : The Colony of Klamytappi of the region PAllied Forces aborted construction of embassies with United Otter Emirates.
- : The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland agreed to construct embassies with PAllied Forces.
- : The Confederacy of Qipshaq of the region PAllied Forces proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The anti car force and United Otter Emirates.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Okchi Union and United Otter Emirates.
- : Embassy cancelled between Zero Zero Zero Zero and United Otter Emirates.
- : Firebrandington ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Crawdad Republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Empire of Helmsi of the region The Steakhouse in Nationstates cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
United Otter Emirates Regional Message Board
I'm a Delegate, like my father before me.
Firebrandington ceased to exist.
Yeah.. lot going on.. I forgot to check in... :(
I made it official now.
I made these extra offices just in case we wind up in a situation where we don't have a delegate. There wouldn't be any way to build, accept/reject embassies, etc.
Since we are founderless currently, the delegate also has "admin" power too.
Yes, I got the title officially. lol
I think we can get influence back if Firebrandington joins the UN or whatever it's called.
It has to do with how long you've been a resident in a region too:
Regional Influence is a rating derived from a given nation's length of residency in one region and the number of World Assembly endorsements. Nations can earn influence (at least two points per day) by remaining in the same region, and by logging in at least once per week. Nations can earn more influence per day by receiving endorsements from other World Assembly members.
But our rank depends on the other Regions around us. I've seen us as high as 11 since Fire got back.
It's quiet in here.