WA Delegate: The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Australia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Moderate Alliance, Chicken overlords, Japan, Fredonia, Nintendo, The Milky Way Galaxy, Anti Fairy Pact, Khuzifenq, and 69 others.Dixie, Organization of United Sovereign States, Lardyland, Arconian Empire, Ozzy, Bikini Islands, Sector 401, Thanksgiving, The Dawn of Unity, fluffy squishfish, Indian Mars, Commonwealth of Maine, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, Kappa Region, The Library, Brazzaville, Zambia, United Imperial Union, Golden Dragons, Belfast, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Ecuador, Union of South Africa, The Central Pacific, Federation of Planets Headquarters, South pacific gyre, Great Yellow Empire, Latinoamerica Libre, The Puppeteria, The Doctor Who Universe, Maryland, Trade Federation, Florida, The Sands, 314159265358979323846264338327950, Patriot Alliance, United States of America, Virginia, Pennsylvania, The Pure Land, MentosLand, Loony Bin, Usea, Memeverse, Christmas, Turkiye, Union of Liberal Nations, Union of Nationalists, Turkic Union, RAMS, Reddit, Triumvirate of Mwindo Levant Fembois, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Dispatchia, Great Aureania, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, Groland, Stalingrad Zdroj Treaty Organization, The Cult of PCHS, German European Empire, Land of Prosperity, The Embassy, The Illuminati, Noon Puppet Dump, Wiccaland, matheo, The Haven, Raxulan Empire, and Yet Another Region Refounded.
Construction of embassies with The Holy Christian Empire has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
United Otter Emirates contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in United Otter Emirates
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, United Otter Emirates is ranked 19,217th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Conch Republic of VinVachia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be happy, or not...whatever”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Firebrandington||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Where we bow down to our Xbox Overlords”|
|3.||The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland||Father Knows Best State||“Moo”|
- : Embassy established between Raxulan Empire and United Otter Emirates.
- : Embassy established between Yet Another Region Refounded and United Otter Emirates.
- : The Holy Empire of Religious Lennox of the region The Holy Christian Empire agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Jingoistic States of Not Pacific of the region Yet Another Region Refounded agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Conch Republic of VinVachia proposed constructing embassies with Raxulan Empire.
- : The Conch Republic of VinVachia proposed constructing embassies with The Holy Christian Empire.
- : The Conch Republic of VinVachia proposed constructing embassies with Slatos.
- : The Conch Republic of VinVachia proposed constructing embassies with Yet Another Region Refounded.
- : The Protectorate of Firebrandington arrived from Balder.
United Otter Emirates Regional Message Board
It has to do with how long you've been a resident in a region too:
Regional Influence is a rating derived from a given nation's length of residency in one region and the number of World Assembly endorsements. Nations can earn influence (at least two points per day) by remaining in the same region, and by logging in at least once per week. Nations can earn more influence per day by receiving endorsements from other World Assembly members.
But our rank depends on the other Regions around us. I've seen us as high as 11 since Fire got back.
It's quiet in here.
It's still quiet in here...
A month or so ago Fire tried to get back in but didn't know the pw, I sent him a tele, but never saw him again.
I PM'd him the pw too. Well, at least we're back to the big 3.
Looks like our founder Atheistus has been refounded. Should we reach out, or do you think it's an imposter?
My understanding is "Founders" that were large enough will have their IGN forever. So I believe it's him. Wonder why he didn't reach out via the thread? Maybe he doesn't know we're still here. But I also think he has the power to join w/o the pw, and/or shut us down. I would only send him the pw via the site.
Atheistus is dead again.