The Void of Precisely Nothing is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 11.365 billion Naughts hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowhere. The average income tax rate is 77.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 2,256 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 198,582 Bosons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
All statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, the government is seen as openly hostile to all religion, and a new guerrilla marketing campaign for tap water involves government agents spraying random citizens with hose water. Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, a new guerrilla marketing campaign for tap water involves government agents spraying random citizens with hose water.
- : Precisely Nothing endorsed The Republic of Erica.
- : Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Republic of Erica.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the government is seen as openly hostile to all religion.
- : Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest and Most Extensive Civil Rights and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Aurie, Peristonia, Nippluania, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Voxum Mortalum, New Spera, Rucphen, FedRabbistan, Katkasistan, Kotat, Trollfaceia, Ice Hellion, The Can-American Republic, NGC 6543, Gooblaria, Samuelstani, Sartaria, Great Eldaria, Eloscape, Fandavia, Paredonia, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Yngaevonia, Nova Germany, Galexs, Anoynmous Members, Constancy, Beriwen, Gourmet With Genki, Elaeria, Slooshimer, The Tugboat Complex, United-Marrshmallows, Bralia, Kingdom of Nikolajopolis, Kotenoka, Ecrye, Murden, Saiwania, Unisteia, Cortlandt Manor, Malashaan Colony, Zakanda, Murchadh, Imperatris, and 79 others.Potchen, Apto, Autoria, Cheesy Island, Gordio, Lindef, Keyshia, Azkroth, Elizabeth II Windsor, Hydraic Empire, Irayyneh, Girlpants, Almendron, Budraria, Omaha Utopia, North Freedonia, Raghallaigh, Republic of the Silver Hand, The Church of Nibbles, The Republic of IceIceJay, Pasta Patriots, Celtian, Mattantia, Test641, Gustavpolis, Ilyv, The Havon, Adhavania, ShinChonJi, Valentisa, Paulotzia, New Putzistan, Akeland, Tropiche, Noahs Second Country, Southhold, Psydrae, Taarakia, Vorhollah, Vape of Good Hope, Great Idel-Ural and Siberia, Sydialis, Nordevia, Vanivanivani, Judsoon, Ivelboria, Dia Scotia, Cottoncandytopia, Biayla, Aditya Republic, Schnitzengrubenstein, Yugarritia, Socrastan, Pixelistan, Byzantiumum, Baldorium, Capitalist Order, Vermangale, Mayhem and Melee, Pacificina, Croerhiel, Wilkshire, Jahuvia, Wollastonite, Free Kodak Black, Nau States, North Cascades, Foge And, Fantazon, TheRisingSons, North West Ko, Waheelaland, FairyTail43, Slobodnia, Glorika, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, New Aweic Wirs, Le Libertia, and Erica.