The Federation of Greatnessity City is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Ice Thunder with an iron fist, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ubiquitous missile silos, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 6.158 billion Greatnessity Cityians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greatness Plains. The average income tax rate is 72.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Greatnessity Cityian economy, worth 541 trillion Greyshians a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 87,969 Greyshians, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies, the government pours millions of Greyshians into rehabilitation programs annually, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, and a National Academy regulates grammar and usage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greatnessity City's national animal is the Great Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lightning Fire.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greatnessity City was endorsed by The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Greatnessity City was endorsed by The Community of Sanjira.
- : Greatnessity City was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : Greatnessity City was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Greatnessity City was endorsed by The Kingdom of Alpharod.
- : Following new legislation in Greatnessity City, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Following new legislation in Greatnessity City, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit.
- : Following new legislation in Greatnessity City, the government pours millions of Greyshians into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Greatnessity City, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Greatnessity City, the government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Eumenides, Caleban, Raghallaigh, Cortlandt Manor, Mousa Liberty, Former Raxhiria, Poquaoi, Walchia, Samuelstani, Pirataria, Benthamania, Voxum Mortalum, Katkasistan, Utopian Earth, Paulotzia, Le Libertia, Havenwelle, Vlazinova, Free Rosabell, Akeland, Lethen, Awesomepotomia, Estanglia, Mediocrea, Genistan, Gooblaria, Ipsonasia, Brickfield, The Tugboat Complex, Polgaria, Arvigiel, Zakanda, Liberepublia, Gabingston, Arqhua, Mancheseva City, Acapais, Almendron, Eloscape, Dat Countreh, Bolger, United Kingdoms of Redania, Terra Potestatem, Abassyia, Emastalia, Off God Islands, Purple Ruthenia, Ajaccino, Caffeinated, Mutualist American Republics, and 40 others.Kingdom of Stargard, Tassaland, Tital Mania, Algamonzimt, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, West Wirral, Greenburgland, Trizkobinad, Lorscinia, Pakistan 55, Andradus, Asian Hatia, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Primorye Oblast, Penlopa, Taskete, ShadyStans, Sablania, New France Republic, Royal Alchemia, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Pygania, Leuxas, Corovos, The Democratic Peoples, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Guatemalan Corsica, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Tarkovinia, Lurinsk, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Alpharod, Laudesia, Sanjira, and The Nation of the People of the Nation.