The Ship Fleet of Loreintor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Halley with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, sprawling nuclear power plants, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.584 billion Loreintorians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Porkupines. The average income tax rate is 66.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Loreintorian economy, worth 244 trillion Tors a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 94,611 Tors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, cheap textbooks have replaced coasters at college ragers, and many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Loreintor's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Childe-sama.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Loreintor was endorsed by The 妄想感傷代償連盟 の Queendom of of Hizuru.
- : Loreintor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Loreintor, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses.
- : Loreintor was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Loreintor, cheap textbooks have replaced coasters at college ragers.
- : Following new legislation in Loreintor, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots.
- : Following new legislation in Loreintor, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense.
- : Loreintor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Loreintor, politicians accost strangers in the street to ask their problems.
- : Loreintor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Health and Safety Act".
Endorsements Received: 27 » New Leganes, Debluu, VW53Aland, Aquyia, Adolanta, Aeljae, Adavan, Albrook, East Malaysia, Aivintis, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Edwardsport, Alemannian Empire, Veterans Association, Spiruvania, Axdel, A mean old man, Talakra, Eastern Alksearia, 3 14159265358979323846264, BearStackof2015, Kandorith, Layngderfleethe, A Slanted Black Stripe, Staynes, Asendavia, and Hizuru.