The Debauched Cesspit of Philville2 is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Biggus Philus with a fair hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, hatred of cheese, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.55 billion Philvillians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 78.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Philville2ian economy, worth 277 trillion Brains a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,901 Brains, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passengers often cause a stink on public transport, the Philville2 City Film Festival recently voted 'Philvillian Getting Hit By Football' as best film, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Philville2's national animal is the Vampire Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Philville2's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Philville2 relocated from The Rocky Horror Picture Show to The East Pacific.
- : Philville2's influence in The Rocky Horror Picture Show rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Philville2 appointed The Republic of Brad Majors as Officer with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- : Philville2 granted Executive authority to the WA Delegate in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- : Philville2 removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- : Philville2 added the tag "Puppet Storage" to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- : Philville2 appointed The Republic of Doctor Frank-N-Furter as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- : Philville2 relocated from The East Pacific to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- : Philville2 founded the region The Rocky Horror Picture Show.