|Faith||NO RELIGION BABYYYYY|
The Republic of Festdidgea is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Nirzum Radescu with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, complete lack of prisons, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.133 billion Festdidgeans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kardin Videgi. The average income tax rate is 79.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Festdidgean economy, worth 415 trillion Dongs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 80,943 Dongs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts, Bigtopian interference in domestic elections is always democratically sanctioned, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region, and the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Festdidgea's national animal is the Ibis, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is NO RELIGION BABYYYYY.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Festdidgea was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Festdidgea was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Festdidgea, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in Festdidgea, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Festdidgea, Bigtopian interference in domestic elections is always democratically sanctioned.
- : Festdidgea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Festdidgea, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Following new legislation in Festdidgea, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Following new legislation in Festdidgea, the government has pledged that not one drop of its citizens' blood will be spilt.
- : Following new legislation in Festdidgea, the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework.
Endorsements Received: 106 » The Solar System Scope, Jehenna, The United Expanse, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sedunn, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Erinor, Aumeltopia, Tsvetania, Beepee, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Kringalia, Isokenzar, Rebel-topia, Cuuldere, Sandaoguo, Xandev, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, The Filippinas, Dasko, Amerion, Aurcania, New Briantown, Volaworand, Abarri, Maeiland, Mapico, Direwolf1, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, Kandorith, PenguinPies, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Techganet, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Baltenlands, Great Scapula, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Shefino, and 56 others.Compli, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, Nowa Europa, Drugged Monkeys, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Myness, Belschaft, House Ahsanul, Tepertopia, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, Zataras, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Western Fardelshufflestein, Rabbitz, Royaltica, Apartment 11F, Wusas, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Drystar, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Levistian, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Proctethia, NIGHTRAY, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, Gonrati, New Belgrade, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Sodor and Mann, and Ipugao.