The Dracocracy of Theorin is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Bridei with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, rampant corporate plagiarism, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, cheerful population of 15.195 billion Draconi are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Draco. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Draconin economy, worth a remarkable 4,914 trillion Crystals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 323,430 Crystals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government, and political candidates are regularly blocked for minor convictions from their teenage years. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Theorin's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Theorin was endorsed by The Draconic Fury of Si-topia.
- : Theorin was endorsed by The Republic of Kalogiros.
- : Following new legislation in Theorin, political candidates are regularly blocked for minor convictions from their teenage years.
- : Following new legislation in Theorin, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Theorin, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Theorin, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments.
- : Following new legislation in Theorin, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests.
- : Theorin endorsed The Empire of Idiopola.
- : Theorin was endorsed by The Empire of Idiopola.
- : Following new legislation in Theorin, Bridei's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
Endorsements Received: 130 » Soem, Ancient Slobovia, Darakin, Cape Adare, Tsunamy, Bear Connors Paradiso, Kiasu-ism, The Bloodguard, Drugged Monkeys, Great Scapula, The United Expanse, Lambdaland, Extremely Democratic People, Curlyhoward, Lioniel, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bonaugure, Quiescent, Phillius, New East Scandinavia, Madhonia, FreeFishers, Crabius, Kholdan, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Transtemporal Shifts, Esu19, Dylar, Luddinlande, Land Without Shrimp, Pax Dracon, The Solar System Scope, PEPEP, The Black Cats, Saganye, Aschenburg, Nettunia, Techganet, Tau Xen, Vylore, Vlod, GI-Land, Erinor, Khazaraistan, Trinennie, Poopisiya, and 80 others.Jaena, Auphelia, Midand, Abarri, Oxsania, Aster-Lilou, Imperial Isaac, Moreana, Avoux, Goverwal, United Faith Warriors, Qaweritoyu, Melcalcia, Sween-flu Quarantine Zone, PlanetBob, Iristead, UnitedStatesofMrloong, Beepee, Centristvill, Linguiniland, Aswaite, Sufrington, Anachronolandia, Noveos, Sacaruela, Esfalsa, Ratioprudentia, SHISU, PussBag, Cloudflyer, Aidenfieeld, Jehenna, Nowa Europa, Antieon, Blahblah2017, Seldon and the Psychohistorians, The United Helios republic, Libenero, Bawkie, Stalvarctic, Great Vritannia, Little Pontanja, Apeiron Dominus, Nakayo, Tsvetania, Arktisk Lupus, Factorim, Fiorina Furya, Hanskarr, Jaxon, Hanguk-Nippon, Villorpestan, Rebel-topia, United Stanstans, Propugnaculum, Uatenhan, Tim Stark, Utando, Lotadia, United States of Arizelon, Friedmantowne, Aywhyou, Aumeltopia, Wyatonians, Vincent Field, Bizarrotan, Stoinia, Lugminaria, Freedwanda, Ichanian, The naked people, Sozoteki, Tyflugian, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Tijania, Outer Serbeckja, United States of Vietnam mirror, Idiopola, Kalogiros, and Si-topia.