by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Wintreath RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Protectorate of A Unified Earth (elected )

Founder: The Wintermootery of The Winter Nomad

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 41st Most World Assembly Endorsements: 325th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Frozen Realm of Wintreath!

Established on October 17th, 2013. Home of friendship, meritocracy, and opportunity. Refuge for warmth and hospitality in the frigid, frozen land of eternal winter...

New to NationStates or Wintreath? Check out our NationStates and region guides, then explore the links below for more things you can do!


Wintreath Stuff: LinkVisit our Forums! | | LinkApply for Citizenship | | LinkChat | | LinkFacebook | | LinkSteam | | LinkMinecraft



Latest News:

Next Election:



Embassies: New Hyperion, International Northwestern Union, the Rejected Realms, Ainur, Canada, The Allied States, 10000 Islands, Equinox, Renegade Islands Alliance, Lazarus, the West Pacific, Paradoxia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Nesapo, Agora, Warzone Sandbox, and 5 others.Warzone Airspace, Warzone Africa, New Warsaw Pact, Nowhere, and Warzone Australia.

Tags: Regional Government, Enormous, World Assembly, Game Player, Defender, Social, Monarchist, Offsite Forums, and LGBT.

Regional Power: High

Wintreath contains 305 nations, the 41st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Publishing Industry in Wintreath

The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.

As a region, Wintreath is ranked 5,240th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Commonwealth of BromfordLiberal Democratic Socialists“Stability, Predictability, Bureaucracy”
2.The Federation of The Morovenian DawnCivil Rights Lovefest“Un nuevo amanecer de libertad, igualdad y progreso.”
3.The Jamhuri ya Muungano of TanzaniaLiberal Democratic Socialists“Uhuru na Umoja”
4.The Theocracy of Daoine pacaisteCivil Rights Lovefest“The lone wolf is a fool. Survival together ”
5.The Allied States of ArvelkenInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Bound by chains, but now we are free.”
6.The Exarchate of French AlbaniaFather Knows Best State“იყოს ღია აღმოსავლეთით”
7.The Galactic Federation of AndromedianDemocratic Socialists“Venimus, Vidimus, et Vincet”
8.The Empire of The AnathemaFather Knows Best State“The Emperor Protects...”
9.The United Kingdoms of DanceriaNew York Times Democracy“Ever Onward, Ever Upward”
10.The Federalist Republic of ShikahNew York Times Democracy“A centralized government is the most effective one.”
1234. . .3031»

Regional Happenings

More...

Wintreath Regional Message Board

In the face of the arms race that was occurring, French Albania remained decidedly silent on the matter. Defense Minister Arkan Petrosian had only the following to say:
"Any state that provokes our nation will be in for a severe reckoning. We do not announce our new weapons systems; we have no desire for our enemies to know our tactical and strategic capabilities. The people of French Albania are well-armed and our armed forces are well led. Should others look to test us, we will be disappointed, but we will be ready."

In other news, at the recent talks with Feminamia, Foreign Minister Anton Theroux reportedly 'absolutely nailed' a trick we are told is called a 'Christ Air', and told reporters that he hoped future talks would be just as sick, saying that for too long his monumental skills had been restrained by diplomatic procedure, and he was thrilled to engage with a people who 'truly knew what it was to be the illest', conveying his wishes that the Feminamian delegation might 'always land their tre flips, kill their fakies, and nail their shuvits'.
His children are reported to be 'thoroughly embarrassed', and have unanimously asserted that they absolutely prefer rollerblading.
This reporter certainly has no idea what this world is becoming.
For FANN, I'm Leon Toreli.

Thalasus, Feminamia, Danceria, Allouxia, and 1 otherThe United Acarian Empires

The Exarchate of French Albania wrote:In the face of the arms race that was occurring, French Albania remained decidedly silent on the matter. Defense Minister Arkan Petrosian had only the following to say:
"Any state that provokes our nation will be in for a severe reckoning. We do not announce our new weapons systems; we have no desire for our enemies to know our tactical and strategic capabilities. The people of French Albania are well-armed and our armed forces are well led. Should others look to test us, we will be disappointed, but we will be ready."
In other news, at the recent talks with Feminamia, Foreign Minister Anton Theroux reportedly 'absolutely nailed' a trick we are told is called a 'Christ Air', and told reporters that he hoped future talks would be just as sick, saying that for too long his monumental skills had been restrained by diplomatic procedure, and he was thrilled to engage with a people who 'truly knew what it was to be the illest', conveying his wishes that the Feminamian delegation might 'always land their tre flips, kill their fakies, and nail their shuvits'.
His children are reported to be 'thoroughly embarrassed', and have unanimously asserted that they absolutely prefer rollerblading.
This reporter certainly has no idea what this world is becoming.
For FANN, I'm Leon Toreli.

*A rivalry is declared on who shall shred the grinds the bestest*

Allouxia

The United States of Thalasus wrote:IC: Helicopter carriers? Yes.
Supercarriers? You're gonna have to fight the admiralty hard for that.
As for the nuclear program, we already kinda assumed that you're working on a reactor. Just don't do anything bad with it, like making radioweapons.
OOC: wait seriously are you volunteering to have the one nuke

Yeah we just want a few light ones. It's easier than building new ones or retrofitting the old ones, and leaves us some room to focus on the rest of the fleet. Besides, as a matter of national pride we want our capital ships to be Escanthean built.
As for nukes, I'm actually not in desire of any weapons for once. I'm just hoping to develop it for energy purposes so we can export more of our oil and natural gas. Also we want nuclear powered capital ships because of the whole never needing to refuel the ship thing.

Allouxia

The Empire of Escanthea wrote:Yeah we just want a few light ones. It's easier than building new ones or retrofitting the old ones, and leaves us some room to focus on the rest of the fleet. Besides, as a matter of national pride we want our capital ships to be Escanthean built.

As for helicopter carriers, we have the Anaga class carrier and the Stingray class amphibious assault vehicle, comparable to the RL Japanese Hyūga class and the American Wasp class, respectively. Both are worth $1.5 billion each.

The largest fighter-carrying ship the Admiralty is willing to let go is the outdated Maroko class, comparable to the RL British HMS Invincible. You would need to do some work on the steam catapults and armament, but it should be useful enough in combat to justify the $2.5 billion price tag.

The United Kingdoms of Danceria wrote:*A rivalry is declared on who shall shred the grinds the bestest*

"Politics is the art of the grindable, the art of the next sickest."
-Otto Von Bismarck

Feminamia and Allouxia

The United States of Thalasus wrote:As for helicopter carriers, we have the Anaga class carrier and the Stingray class amphibious assault vehicle, comparable to the RL Japanese Hyūga class and the American Wasp class, respectively. Both are worth $1.5 billion each.
The largest fighter-carrying ship the Admiralty is willing to let go is the outdated Maroko class, comparable to the RL British HMS Invincible. You would need to do some work on the steam catapults and armament, but it should be useful enough in combat to justify the $2.5 billion price tag.

I'll buy 3 of each helicopter carrier class. I'll get back to you on the Maroko class ships. First I'd like to see what domestic industrial output projections will be. Just keep em off the scrapping list till then, yeah?

Allouxia

In response to the ongoing arms race, Feminamia has decided to build yet another art gallery. We attempted to find the head of the armed forces for their comment on the matter, but we're not currently sure if we even have a head of the armed forces. Or an armed forces.

The new gallery is really quite lovely, though.

Thalasus and Allouxia

The United States of Thalasus wrote:As for helicopter carriers, we have the Anaga class carrier and the Stingray class amphibious assault vehicle, comparable to the RL Japanese Hyūga class and the American Wasp class, respectively. Both are worth $1.5 billion each.
The largest fighter-carrying ship the Admiralty is willing to let go is the outdated Maroko class, comparable to the RL British HMS Invincible. You would need to do some work on the steam catapults and armament, but it should be useful enough in combat to justify the $2.5 billion price tag.
"Politics is the art of the grindable, the art of the next sickest."
-Otto Von Bismarck

False, the actual quote is: "The great questions of the day are not decided by speeches and majority votes, but by the wood and iron of a skateboard." - Bobbo von Bunrquist

Allouxia

The Queendom-Matriarchy of Feminamia wrote:In response to the ongoing arms race, Feminamia has decided to build yet another art gallery. We attempted to find the head of the armed forces for their comment on the matter, but we're not currently sure if we even have a head of the armed forces. Or an armed forces.
The new gallery is really quite lovely, though.

wait did you even introduce yourself into the RMB RP yet?

The Empire of Escanthea wrote:wait did you even introduce yourself into the RMB RP yet?

We had an exploration thing going on a long time ago, but I think we dropped it.

Man, I've been busy. Anyone mind telling me what has happened in the past few days here?

Forum View