WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in The Library
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, The Library is ranked 9,018th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Literary World of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|2.||The Nontaxable Entity of The Grand Desert Library||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“From Knowledge to Sagacity”|
|3.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“libraries gave us power”|
|4.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|5.||The Oppressed Peoples of Left9||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Evil”|
|6.||The Holy Chronicle of Astinus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“And upon the alter will also be placed my books”|
- : Librartarians ceased to exist.
- : The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
- : Lexicolia ceased to exist.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Left9 arrived from The Democracy Pact.
- : Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nontaxable Entity of The Grand Desert Library arrived from Lazarus.
- : Lexicolia arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Librartarians arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Holy Chronicle of Astinus arrived from Osiris.
- : The Holy Chronicle of Astinus ceased to exist.
The Library Regional Message Board
A levitating puppet with broken strings approaches a random person in this place that the puppet assumed is a librarian of this library.
"Greetings! How are you doing? This library seems rather nice since its so quite... This is a perfect environment to read books in! Yeet!"