WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Federation of Eura (elected )
Founder: The Rushmori Nation of Wigu
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Rushmore
Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.
As a region, Rushmore is ranked 13,756th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Sargossa||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Let Them Hate Us, As Long As They Fear Us”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Free Green Ivar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If you aren't dead you can't complain.”|
|3.||The Corporate People's State of Olastor||Compulsory Consumerist State||“What are you expecting here?”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Terranean League||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The better, Rushmori version of COCANEFA!”|
|5.||The Free Land of Rio Oscuro||Left-Leaning College State||“Paz y Progreso”|
|6.||The Underused Collective Effort of Rushmore||Left-Leaning College State||“Something Something Something”|
|7.||The Incorporated States of Nellietopian Invaders||Father Knows Best State||“%$#^”|
|8.||The Protectorate of Northpaddock Inn||Father Knows Best State||“Nation beginning with N, check. Yep, another one.”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of New Gelderland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Finally!”|
|10.||The Republic of Auguste Republic||Left-Leaning College State||“Forever United”|
- : Nuevo caracas ceased to exist.
- : The United Kingdom of Kimishima departed this region for Geopolity.
- : The United Kingdom of Kimishima arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Corporate People's State of Olastor arrived from Osiris.
- : Renzhen ceased to exist.
- : The Corporate People's State of Olastor ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Galactic Alliance of Holocron of Revan of the region Elparia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Federation of Eura rejected SECFanatics's request for regional embassies.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Thibaea arrived from Balder.
Rushmore Regional Message Board
There's Wigu, a slumbering Cthulhu-like entity for whom we are all naught but puppets. And there was a time that turnips got mentioned a lot, but that may have been just a CNCR thing.
Is imagery of Wigu verboten or has Wigu ever been drawn?
Those are immigrants, not invaders silly.
What's the difference?
That's weird, considering you've never been a Delegate for an extended period of time. Given enough time, and assuming he never leaves or give up the delegacy, Eura will eventually pass you.
Considering he has half the influence you do though, that'll be awhile in the future.
Actually, using the functions a delegate has, such as ejecting nations or establishing embassies, decreases influence to balance out power. So not being delegate is actually better for the most influential spot. It's all about the continuous amount of time you're in a region and how much endorsements you have. Since I'm not the number 2 in endorsements anymore since that raid a while ago, I'll eventually get taken over, but yeah, that'll take quite a while.
I was delegate uninterrupted for a very long time, then we got raided briefly.