|Faith||Whatever you want|
The Gold and Silver Holdings of Electrum is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 13.452 billion Electrumites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Centralis. The average income tax rate is 66.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Electrumian economy, worth a remarkable 2,162 trillion Synergies a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 160,736 Synergies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Major internet servers have acquired citizenship, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail, net monetary worth and net moral worth are considered to be directly equivalent, and bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Electrum's national animal is the Pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Whatever you want.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Electrum was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Electrum applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Electrum, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble.
- : Following new legislation in Electrum, net monetary worth and net moral worth are considered to be directly equivalent.
- : Following new legislation in Electrum, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Following new legislation in Electrum, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Electrum, a new guerrilla marketing campaign for tap water involves government agents spraying random citizens with hose water.
- : Electrum's influence in Rushmore fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
Endorsements Received: None.