by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Atlantian Oceania RMB

WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected )

Founder: The Tropics of Vilita

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

Atlantian Oceania (AO) was founded in 2004 as an active off-site RP region and has since established itself as one of the great sporting regions in history. One of the most successful regions in the NS World Cup, we also compete in other sporting events throughout the NS Sports Forum and in our own Regional Championships on the AO Regional Forum.


»»Regional Forum: Linkwww.atlantianoceania.com «« To Register; visit: atlantianoceania.com//index.php?act=Reg&coppa_pass=1 . [[Please sign up using your nation name]]


AOCAF Champion: Cosumar :: AOHC Champion: Vilita and Turori :: Nationstates World Cup: ► All Time Winning Region


Atlantian Oceania: The Home of Sports on Nationstates!



Embassies: Rushmore, Atlantis, One big Island, and Esportiva.

Tags: Map, Featured, Social, Sports, Multi-Species, Role Player, Offsite Forums, and Enormous.

Regional Power: High

Atlantian Oceania contains 188 nations, the 66th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Atlantian Oceania

Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.

As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 1,667th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Storm Warning of HurricaneAnarchy“Storm Warning”
2.The International Federation of UICAAnarchy“We care about football”
3.The Paripanan Protector of The International CityAnarchy“We're neutral!”
4.The Dominion of Armed BeersAnarchy“Don't drink us!”
5.The Free Kingdom of FalcaniaCapitalizt“Altus, Ferus, Fidelis”
6.The Nuclear-Armed State of NukehavistanCorporate Police State“We Just Might Have Nuclear Weapons”
7.The Cascade Island of 95XCapitalist Paradise“9-30-2004 to 4-18-2017”
8.The Scattered Survivors of IbexCorporate Police State“Somehow even more of a wasteland”
9.The Republic of LainerbrookCapitalist Paradise“To observe and enforce...”
10.The Unified Capitalizt States of Commerce HeightsAnarchy“In varietate concordia”
1234. . .1819»

Regional Happenings

More...

Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board

North New South Wales wrote:Can it be on NS forums

The tournaments will for sure be on the forums, but host selection and stuff of the like will be on the irc channel.

Qasden wrote:The tournaments will for sure be on the forums, but host selection and stuff of the like will be on the irc channel.

But sign ups will they be on IRC

North New South Wales wrote:But sign ups will they be on IRC

Tournament sign ups will be accompanied/followed by the corresponding tournament threads on the forums like an average tournament would. Host selection and the like will be discussed via the channel

Qasden wrote:Tournament sign ups will be accompanied/followed by the corresponding tournament threads on the forums like an average tournament would. Host selection and the like will be discussed via the channel

Okay so only descussion is on the IRC

...since when is anything tournament-organization-related done on IRC?

Well, against Qasden's better judgement, I'll be on my way now. Until next time, everyone! Cheers!

Amygria wrote:Well, against Qasden's better judgement, I'll be on my way now. Until next time, everyone! Cheers!

I really hope this person has an API for doing this, otherwise that's a really strange hobby, even for NS.

viewtopic.php?p=33315266#p33315266

AOCAF voting is now underway.

Starblaydia wrote:I really hope this person has an API for doing this, otherwise that's a really strange hobby, even for NS.

According to everyone I've met IRL, having an account on NS is a 'strange hobby' of itself.

95X wrote:According to everyone I've met IRL, having an account on NS is a 'strange hobby' of itself.

"even for NS"

Forum View