|Leader||Consul Conti Bellarys|
|Faith||Surovian Catholic Church|
The Second Spring Republic of Solaryia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Consul Conti Bellarys with a fair hand, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol, daily referendums, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.899 billion SolaryÝ enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eridanis. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient SolaryÝ economy, worth 810 trillion SolaryÝ FlorÝs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 165,368 SolaryÝ FlorÝs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', and the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Solaryia's national animal is the Pyrrhian Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Surovian Catholic Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Solaryia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Following new legislation in Solaryia, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs.
- : Following new legislation in Solaryia, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Solaryia, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.
- : Following new legislation in Solaryia, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Solaryia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Solaryia lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Solaryia published "OOC | Every Nationbuilding Questionnaire [WIP- 17/53]" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Following new legislation in Solaryia, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Solaryia, the new national anthem passes the Turing Test.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Lesva, Aizcona, Dormill and Stiura, Serpens Land, Athara Magarat, Keomora, Nhoor, Linaviar, Murab, Segentova, Kuvo, Chasia, Frencin, Verdon, Razzgriz, American Liberal Principalities, Miklania, Uprea, Corindia, The United Partitions, Abslandia, Aeteros, Sylvaynia, Aecurora, Scaedia, Coldwoods, Borisuelo, Doravo, Laeden, San Jimenez, The Kayevies, Federated Commonwealth of Selstville, TotoMishin, Jeriga, Ostellan, Yursea, Hosavan, Cafrica, and The Discordian Republic.