The Free Lands of Vancouvia is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, state-planned economy, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.05 billion Vancouvians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vesuvius. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Vancouvian economy, worth a remarkable 3,032 trillion coves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 215,847 coves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, prospective parents are cheering on the streets as they no longer need a license to have children, and Leader's Twitcher account is typically used to share wild cow memes rather than government policy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vancouvia's national animal is the wild cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vancouvia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Vancouvia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Vancouvia endorsed The Commonwealth of Osemira.
- : Vancouvia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Vancouvia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Osemira.
- : Vancouvia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Vancouvia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 very fast endotarter".
- : Vancouvia approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Vancouvia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Westmoor Isles.
- : Vancouvia lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Verdon, Linaviar, Domanania, Ostehaar, Miklania, Xrevaro, Athara Magarat, Keomora, Corindia, Noronica, Frencin, Murab, San Montagna, Townside, Chasia, Aruia, Cosie, Roendavar, Shadolio, Dothrakia, Almorea, Razzgriz, Brulafi, Nhoor, Martenyika, Aizcona, Biaten, Craiglang, Remodio, Northern Scandinavian Islands, Segentova, Serpens Land, Thromsa, Flatwood, Shanzie, Bhikkustan, Littolyo, Plungaria, Wachoviaa, Eurania, Essena, Insulalia, Reathwood, Hyukai, Doravo, Livastonia, New Jacobland, South East Asian state, Aderie, Ainslie, and 16 others.Dormill and Stiura, Trigel, Terra Nordica, City of Mortarwheel, Lukhia, Denethoria, Einnstadt, Hospitaller West Indies, Cathorn, Aromea, Corsitilia, Ryreza, Coille, Northern Celavon, Westmoor Isles, and Osemira.