by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Lands of Vancouvia (elected )

Founder: The Free Lands of Vancouvia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 21st Most Influential: 48th Most Nations: 73rd+5
Most Valuable International Artwork: 933rd Largest Black Market: 1,827th Most Cultured: 1,906th Most Beautiful Environments: 2,152nd Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 2,567th
World Factbook Entry

|||~THE WESTERN ISLES~|||

A proud past, a bright future

| Democracy | Equality | Role-playing | Community | Quality | Fun | No Offsite Forums | Bountiful | LinkTheme Song |



||| ~Government~ |||

Elected through challenge elections

Please join the WA and endorse the government


||| ~Quick Links~ |||

| All | Map | Alliances | Constitution & Government | Regional Rules | Chat | Your threads |


||| ~Ongoing Events and Perpetual RPs~ |||

| News | TWItter | League | Citizens | International Building |


||| ~New Players Start Here!~ |||

| Welcome Information | Introduce Your Nation | Introduce Your Leaders |



Embassies: Haiku, the Pacific, 10000 Islands, 00000 A World Power, Commonwealth of Liberty, Geopolity, Albion, Europe, Atlas, Esquarium, Sunalaya, Equinox, Winterfell, Realism and RP, Future Earth, Kennan, and 93 others.Australialia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Pax Britannia, Arconian Empire, Cyberius Confederation, Brasil, Oatland, Solid Kingdom, India, Right to Life, Eastern Roman Empire, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Nova, Yarnia, Calefacta Aquas Piscinae, Nova Historiae, Free Market Federation, The Republic Nations, Oceania, Portugal, United Valhaven, The Bar on the corner of every region, Historia Novorum, Union Mundial, Ainur, Intarctica, The Region That Has No Big Banks, The Hanover Republic, Avadam Inn, Sweden, Ordis, Krillin, Turkic Union, Asiana, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Union of Free Nations, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Nagoya International, Yuno, The Universal Allegiance, Sikh Empire, Mapperdonia, LCRUA, The Warden World, Dauiland, International Debating Area, Regionless, Order of the Southern North, The Exalted Lands, Imperial Fatherland, The Sands, The Eastern Isles, Union of Nationalists, North America, The Democratic Republic, The Great Universe, Abydos, Christmas, Gypsy Lands, Union of Christian Nations, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Force, Chicken overlords, Hollow Point, The Slide Countries, Lezra, League Of Allied Powers, Train Station, New Atlas, Viranos, Edmundian Empire, Organization of United Sovereign States, Union of Allied States, Melayu Archipelago, Nation of Earth, Besondere Empire, Philippines, Guinea Kiribati, Tryzalore, The Chancery, The Embassy, Fredonia, The Interdimensional Community, matheo, Raxulan Empire, Island Of Union, Official European Union, Greater Middle East, Laraniem, The Power Gulids, The Eastern Lands, United Landon Confederation, and Aeia.

Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Enormous, and 37 others.Featured, Free Trade, Game Player, General Assembly, Generalite, Human-Only, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, International Federalist, Invader, Isolationist, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Mercenary, Modern Tech, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Outer Space, Pacifist, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Snarky, Social, Socialist, Sports, Surreal, Theocratic, Totalitarian, Video Game, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Very High

The Western Isles contains 299 nations, the 73rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in The Western Isles

World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.

As a region, The Western Isles is ranked 9,872nd in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of AbslandiaIron Fist Consumerists“Free men are not equal, equal men are not free”
2.The Federal Republic of AmauriLeft-Leaning College State“liber miseriae et infortunii”
3.The Last City of MarigotCapitalizt“m”
4.The Federation of AltmeliaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Freedom and Prosperity”
5.The Salimanese Federation of The United PartitionsAnarchy“Atlectli Xoxoyotztlahuatl | Nothing Without Liberty”
6.The High Empire of VinstinInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For Vinstin and the Crown, with God at Our Side”
7.The Rogue Nation of SmithwoodCapitalist Paradise“Life, liberty, property.”
8.The Disputed Territories of MichoacanoCompulsory Consumerist State“La Familia Es Todo”
9.The Arch Duchy of EinnstadtInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Das Leben endet nicht dort.”
10.The Most Serene Republic of LiernmaIron Fist Consumerists“Order in Loyalty”
1234. . .2930»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Western Isles Regional Message Board

THE KINGDOM OF SEROA wrote:hey I'm actually new here I would really like it if someone could help lmao

Hello welcome normally there is a welcome message but there are lots of people that are joining. But if you don't get that message the information to join the map and get into the role play of the region is a the top of the page. If you need any help put it into this chat or personally tg(telegram) someone and they will help.

Kuwarkiistan wrote:Hello welcome normally there is a welcome message but there are lots of people that are joining. But if you don't get that message the information to join the map and get into the role play of the region is a the top of the page. If you need any help put it into this chat or personally tg(telegram) someone and they will help.

do u have insta , discord or snap bcs I literally am lost in this game

Wellsia wrote:I wouldn't call it a breakfast cereal, it is a cracker embedded with fake cheese and used as a snack in place of chips.
I thought The libertarian Republics of yeet was just being coy about how popular cheezits are.

Ah, I saw the brand name and recognised it as something we had for breakfast a blue Monday in the past. I wasn't a fan.

THE KINGDOM OF SEROA wrote:do u have insta , discord or snap bcs I literally am lost in this game

We do:

Here is a permanent invite link to the TWI discord.

https://discord.gg/BDDpuzzywx

Rules:
This is the mostly unofficial TWI Discord server. It is meant primarily for non-NS conversations and chill. In accordance with that, the rules here are less strict.

Not all TWI members use the Discord. Hence, try to keep RP planning, nation-building efforts, and OOC collaboration in the NS site (RMB and forums), so all TWI member would be able to read and participate. If you do discuss NS related matters - remember to post any important details on the NS site a well.

General Rules
1. Swearing is allowed, but please do not go overboard. Derogatory or Racist slurs are not allowed.
2. Nudity and Pornography are not allowed. This is a public server, and many different people of all ages frequent here. Also, avoid saying obscene things.
3. Please keep all discussions relevant to the channel they are in. For example, try to keep politics in the politics channel, and discuss games in the gaming channel.
4. Advertising or recruiting for other regions isn't allowed here.
5. Do not flame, troll, or bully. Keep spam in the spam channel only.

By joining this server you (the user) submit that you have read these rules and, subsequently, submit to the authority of their enforcement. You accept that actions may be taken against you in the event you violate such. This may include a reprimand or warning (public or otherwise), revocation of the ability to chat, a kick from the server, or a ban from the server (for a set period or permanently). You, further, accept that attempting to evade these punishments, or posting on the behalf of a muted or banned player, may result in your own muting or banishment. Authorised by the Office of the President of The Western Isles, somewhere in Israel.

Read dispatch

gday gday

I have arrived.

On lunch break though so see you in discord. :)

The Rodaves, Jeriga, Veldhaven

Thanks for your feedback! Just to clarify, the MSDL and its agencies will operate in an advisory status only. They have no power to interfere in your courts and in your legislative, of course. Their only executive powers will be for the projects and policies that they undertake with their own funds, and even so they'll require explicit authorization from the member nations to enact the projects (I'm still working on the projects, so give me some more time to come up with something concrete in that department).

I was also considering that, since we're all geographically very close, and because the majority of us are insular nations, the security of the sea would be a major concern for us. With that in mind, I was thinking about creating a specific department within the MSDL organization that would be tasked with coordinating our efforts in maintaining ang guaranteeing the security of the seas. I envision this department being comprised of both civilians and military officers from the member nations and, of course, it wouldn't have any direct power by itself, but it would work in collaboration with the navies of the member nations to conduct joint operations and fight piracy, smuggling and other problems like that, as well as promoting training and perfecting our naval doctrines. What do you guys think?

Laeden wrote:The Rodaves, Jeriga, Veldhaven

Thanks for your feedback! Just to clarify, the MSDL and its agencies will operate in an advisory status only. They have no power to interfere in your courts and in your legislative, of course. Their only executive powers will be for the projects and policies that they undertake with their own funds, and even so they'll require explicit authorization from the member nations to enact the projects (I'm still working on the projects, so give me some more time to come up with something concrete in that department).

I was also considering that, since we're all geographically very close, and because the majority of us are insular nations, the security of the sea would be a major concern for us. With that in mind, I was thinking about creating a specific department within the MSDL organization that would be tasked with coordinating our efforts in maintaining ang guaranteeing the security of the seas. I envision this department being comprised of both civilians and military officers from the member nations and, of course, it wouldn't have any direct power by itself, but it would work in collaboration with the navies of the member nations to conduct joint operations and fight piracy, smuggling and other problems like that, as well as promoting training and perfecting our naval doctrines. What do you guys think?

I think that would best be handled through a joint security treaty rather than through what should be an apolitical organization that aids in the social and economic development of our nation.

Once the MSDL treaty is finalized, we should work on our history to describe the events that tied us so closely at the hip

Jeriga wrote:I think that would best be handled through a joint security treaty rather than through what should be an apolitical organization that aids in the social and economic development of our nation.

Once the MSDL treaty is finalized, we should work on our history to describe the events that tied us so closely at the hip

I agree, if our militaries are going to be operating closely together, it would be ideal to form a separate entity or doctrine. At that point however it might be best to form a larger organization that encompasses the MSDL and a military alliance that could even further tie together our economies and border policy.

I made a proposal to the world assembly and I have a question, do I just wait and hope it gets approved or do I actively send telegrams to different regional delegates to ask them to approve it

Forum View

Advertisement