The Most Catholic Diarchy of Miklania is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 15.431 billion Miklanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Michaels. The average income tax rate is 42.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Miklanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,446 trillion Shillings a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 158,535 Shillings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, the armed forces have designated 'murder teams' that root out rebels in Brasilistan, captured Brasilistani POWs are staying in 5-star hotels, and stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence. Crime is totally unknown. Miklania's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miklania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Miklania was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Crucemia.
- : Miklania endorsed The Republic of Laeden.
- : Miklania endorsed The Commonwealth of Crucemia.
- : Miklania endorsed The Commonwealth of Hyukai.
- : Miklania endorsed The Holy Empire of Esterazdravo.
- : Miklania endorsed The Coastal Republic of Aruia.
- : Miklania was endorsed by The Empire of The Orwell Society.
- : Miklania was endorsed by The Coastal Republic of Aruia.
- : Miklania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
Endorsements Received: 35 » Vancouvia, Linaviar, Domanania, Xrevaro, Athara Magarat, Corindia, Noronica, Murab, Townside, San Montagna, Great-Imperialonia, Dothrakia, Frencin, Razzgriz, Nhoor, Aizcona, Serpens Land, Segentova, Chasia, Lesva, Solaryia, Dormill and Stiura, Aeteros, Sylvaynia, Belantica, The United Partitions, Kuvo, Uprea, Coldwoods, San Jimenez, The Kayevies, Millsia, Doravo, Aruia, and Crucemia.