The Grand Principality of Razzgriz is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Míhis II with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 13.56 billion Iszkárient have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirik Szil. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Iszkárien economy, worth a remarkable 1,384 trillion Isks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,087 Isks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more, Míhis II's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods, and the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Razzgriz's national animal is the Iszkárien Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Razzgriz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Razzgriz endorsed The Union of Thromsa.
- : Razzgriz was endorsed by The Republic of Littolyo.
- : Razzgriz was endorsed by The Republic of Segentova.
- : Razzgriz endorsed The Republic of Littolyo.
- : Razzgriz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Razzgriz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Razzgriz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Razzgriz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Razzgriz lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Vancouvia, Ostehaar, Noronica, Dothrakia, Athara Magarat, Corindia, Nhoor, Chasia, Aizcona, San Montagna, Miklania, Craiglang, Alteran Republics, Keomora, Segentova, and Littolyo.