The Likable Democracy of Sincluda is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its smutty television, national health service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 532 million Sincludans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nova. The average income tax rate is 64.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Sincludan economy, worth 42.9 trillion PokÚdollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 80,684 PokÚdollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up, supervisors in Sincluda commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, and bike rage is all the rage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sincluda's national animal is the cassowary, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, supervisors in Sincluda commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Sincluda was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : Sincluda lodged a message on the Europeia Regional Message Board.
- : Sincluda endorsed The Holy Orange Unicorn Monarchy of Triseria.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Primorye Oblast, Arvigiel, Beriwen, The Democratic Peoples, Pirataria, Mancheseva City, Precisely Nothing, Kanote, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Penlopa, West Wirral, Utopian Earth, Paulotzia, United Northen States Canada, Eloscape, Cyberpunk, Lethen, Gooblaria, Pygania, Caffeinated, Guatemalan Corsica, Leuxas, Deliber, Rawatna, The Lost Men, Lurinsk, Zakanda, Purple Ruthenia, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Euperis, Salxeburg, Asian Hatia, Ecodandia, Laudesia, The Tugboat Complex, Tital Mania, Polgaria, Sanjira, The Nation of the People of the Nation, Bolger, Royal Alchemia, and Triseria.