|Leader||Emperor of the Forilians|
|Faith||banned from existence|
The Europeian Empire of Foril is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor of the Forilians with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.1 billion Forilians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Toronstaadt. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Forilian economy, worth 590 trillion sokołies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 190,470 sokołies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Escalators are avoided at all costs, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, and builders across Foril are blocked up with orders for new public loos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Foril's national animal is the alien, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is banned from existence.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Foril, builders across Foril are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Foril, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Foril, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns.
- : Following new legislation in Foril, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Following new legislation in Foril, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Foril was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Foril, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Foril was endorsed by The Adventurous Republic of Union Lysk.
- : Following new legislation in Foril, where there's smoke there's the Forilian Forestry Department.
- : Following new legislation in Foril, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
Endorsements Received: 58 » United Northen States Canada, Le Libertia, Caleban, Raghallaigh, Cortlandt Manor, Gabingston, Bursken, New Mercia and Helena, Ramalia Shanatopian, Paulotzia, Primorye Oblast, Poquaoi, Hugemongous, Almendron, Voxum Mortalum, Dark Edgyness, Mancheseva City, P0ptr0pica, Caffeinated, Akeland, Eloscape, Benthamania, Geektopia, Neo Zeal, Deliber, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, The Pacific Caliphate, Polgaria, Utopian Earth, Zakanda, The Great Sunderlanian Empirical Rule, Iceguin, Gooblaria, Kingdom of Stargard, United-Marrshmallows, Coloamerica, Hannbourg, Mediocrea, RdTarigan, Brickfield, Vinifera, United Kingdoms of Redania, Greatnessity City, Lethen, The Nation of the People of the Nation, Maowi, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Andradus, Gaudosia, Estingberg, and 8 others.Mutualist American Republics, Blood Moor, Pirataria, German Galicia, China Be Bad, Ashes And Brimstone, Beriwen, and Union Lysk.