WA Delegate: The Principality of Fralinia (elected 285 days ago)
Founder: Empress luna
Embassies: Pony Lands, Equestria, The Empire of Friendship, Dash Clan, Trojans, Prussia, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Angels of Derp, Minecraftia, Leninist Russia, Vissella, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Sagittarius Arm, The Epic Pony Region, The Discord Dominion, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, and 9 others.Liberty Galaxy, The Federation of Dethklok 1000, The SOP, Jamieshire, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Dawnguard, Ivory Tower, The Solar Reign, and Yerushalem VI.
The embassy with The Dawnguard is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 96 minutes.
Construction of embassies with Republic of the Sphere has commenced. Completion expected in 3 days 1 hour.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in New Lunar Republic
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, New Lunar Republic is ranked 1,283rd in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Changling Socialist Republic of Velvet nation||Left-wing Utopia||“Equality for humans, changelings and ponies alike.”|
|2.||The Eternal Army of Lunas Legion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sudo Servo Cruor”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of New Willow||Father Knows Best State||“I helpu'r rhai na allant helpu eu hunain”|
|4.||The Socialist Democracy of Luna the Savior||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The darkness comforts us, the shadows conceal us”|
|5.||The Modern Empire of The Feedom Allaince||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We will fight for freedom untill we fall.”|
|6.||The Empire of Dragon Isles||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Others are living because we allowed it”|
|7.||The Lunar Alliance of Starlightia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Vivet Noctus, Hail Princess Luna!”|
|8.||The New Imperial Federation of Wolfnier||Democratic Socialists||“Alone we will be Defeated together we will Win”|
|9.||The Communist Necro-Fantasia of Apple-Loosa||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Chaotic Neutral! because who likes to be predictable?”|
|10.||The Republic of The night railroad||New York Times Democracy||“take back the night”|
- 18 minutes ago: The Principality of Fralinia agreed to construct embassies with Republic of the Sphere.
- 17 hours ago: The Human-Equestrian union of Republic of Neighpal arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The United Socialist Empire of Nou principi departed this region for The Red Autumn Sun.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Federalistic control of The Republic of Greater Appalachia of the region The Dawnguard ordered the closure of its embassy in New Lunar Republic.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Third Empire of Yulis of the region The Federation of Dethklok 1000 cancelled the closure of its embassy in New Lunar Republic.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Blitzkrieg of Skulz of the region The Federation of Dethklok 1000 ordered the closure of its embassy in New Lunar Republic.
- 4 days ago: The Amish Paradise of Soviet Canuckistan of the region Minecraftia cancelled the closure of its embassy in New Lunar Republic.
- 4 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XIII of the region Minecraftia ordered the closure of its embassy in New Lunar Republic.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Eternal night democrats ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Ixogia-Icelandian City-State Kingdom ceased to exist.
New Lunar Republic Regional Message Board
That was the question I was hoping y'all might be able to answer.
well i meant ocene but the auto current changed it. also if the ash blocks the heat causing it to snow that means that the ash asorbs the heat. ash is as lighter than a strand of hair, i can infer this because after your done with a camp fire their is paper ash and or wood ash and when you blow gentaly into it every thing goes flying. also the second you put water on it it dissolves. i never sead their is no radiation. in fact i sead their is radiation and if you live in the zone you would die. also i never saied nuclear decay, i sead that nuclear energy can just be used for electricity not which can generate heat with a heater but it wont keep the ground from not freezing just the room it is in. also if their was radiation you would mutate but before that you would die " it weakens and breaks up DNA, either damaging cells enough to kill them or causing them to mutate in ways that may eventually lead to cancer" also if you stay in a radiation zone fro half a minute you will get ill and if that happens without getting help soon after another few seconds you will be incapacitated and wont be able to move and the radiation will keep on damaging you which gets to the two minute mark whir you will die
Depends, are we from a Thousand years ago, in a hypothetical future, or a nationstates timeline.
I would suggest you know what you're talking about before you start talking about it.
Raining as hell for days now... and I thought I was sitting in a holiday region known for its good summers! Bad summer, this year, bad summer. It will be a harsh winter to come.
Driest September here in the UK since records began (1910).
I envy you so much... It's too damn hot and dry down here in Arizona. >.<
I do know what I'm talking about
Do you live In Phoenix? Cause the last few rain explosions sure didn't make it that dry XD
There's a tornado watch in my county for the evening, and it's thundering up a big one about ten miles southeast of me. Gonna be a long and wet night.